❤He's short but...❤

Another oneshot I came up with. So enjoy! (Warning! Smut! You can always skip!)
This one is a fairly Shortboyhalo (around 5'4 I will say) one so if you don't like it then you can skip.
(Skeppy is still the same height)

Skeppy's Pov

Geez. I can't believe that I have to work on the project with that short kid. But, he does seem cool I guess.. Wait! Ugh! What am I thinking? He is probably into like nerdy stuff or whatever.

I wasn't paying attention before bumping into someone.

"Woah, you okay bro?"

It was Sapnap.

"Ugh, yeah. Sorry Sap." I rubbed my head in pain.

"No need to say sorry bro." I nod. "Anyway, I feel bad for you man."

"Huh? Why?" I looked at him with confusion.

"What do you mean why?? You're stuck with that short dude."

"Well uh, maybe he might not be that bad of a partner." I shrug my sholders.

Wait?! What am I saying?

"No way man. He's probably into nerdy crap or whatever. We could swich so we could be partner if y-"

"NO!" Sapnap looked at me with a weird face he makes when he doesn't understand.

"U-Uh, I mean. Noooo, because then I would feel bad for your partner to have to be partners with him... so uh, let me handle it okay?" Sapnap sighs before nodding his head.

"If you say so man." And with that we both said our 'See ya later man' wave before heading to our last class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was waiting at the entrance of the collage building before a felt a sudden tap on my sholder.

"Gaaah!" I jump from the studden touch before hearing a few giggles and laughs from the people around us. I look back to see it was that short dude, Bad, who I was waiting for. I then gave him a small glare.

"Don't do that to me.." I wisper really close to his ear so no one else could hear. From the cornor of my eye I could see him nod before looking at his face. He seemed very bright pink and soon felt my own face getting very hot.

"U-Uh, sorry." I stand up straight (You don't know how bad I wanna say Gay-) and backed away from his face.

"I-It's alright." I nod before telling him to follow me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We head just a few blocks before walking to my apartment. We didn't get dorms for some reason, so we had to either live near by or get an apartment from some place near by.

Bad looked around the living room and sat down on the only couch. I left to my room and threw my backpack on my bed while my laptop was in my hand.

I walk back to the living room and sat next to Bad who got onto his laptop to work on our project. I put my laptop on the coffee table before looking over at Bad.

"So, any ideas?" I ask him.

He didn't look at me and only fidgeted with his hands. I was confused so I gave him a light tap on the sholder.

He looked up at me and his face was just flushed red all over and I gave him a concerned look.

"Are you okay? Your face is extremly red." He nods his head.

"Are you sure? I could go get-"

"ILIKEYOU!" He shouted.

"Huh?" I stared at him.