The First Battle

Anna looked to see Pitch, Facilier, Hans, Gothel, Te Ka, Mor'du and Drago looking right at her. "Stay away from me!" Anna shreiked as she blasted Pitch with two balls of fire and she blew him back.

Pitch slowly got back up with the pink ball of fire in his hand, harnessing it for himself. "How are you doing that?" Anna asked. "Oh, that..." Pitch started. "Dr. Facilier gave me a...voodoo ability, you could say. I take power from those who are scared of what they can do."

Anna looked at her hand, the felt a burning pain, she was in shock of what she saw. Her hand was turning black, as black as Pitch's sand. She was so busy looking at her hand, she didn't notice Pitch redirected the same fireball back at her, blasting her to the ground.

"Anna, when will you learn?" Hans bends down to Anna and lifts her chin up to make her look at him. "Your no match for anybody."

But before he could move, he was shot in the chest by a combined blast of ice and frost. They looked behind Anna to see Elsa, Jack, Merida, Moana, Rapunzel, Cassandra, Eugene, Hiccup, Maui, Sofia, Amber, and James in a battle-ready stance. "Stay away from my sister" Elsa demanded to Hans.

"Hey, you okay?" Hiccup ran to Anna helping her up. "We saw what he did." "I'm fine, thank you," Anna told him. "You may have your team, and three little children, but this isn't over" Pitch promised and with one snap, these shadow-like creatures popped out of the ground. "What are those?" James asked. "Oh, these?" Pitch started. "Just Fearlings, my most notorious minions. They are shadow-like creatures that existed during the Golden Age until they were captured by the Golden Armies. Before I became the Nightmare King, I guarded their prison until they tricked me into releasing them by making me think that my daughter, Mother Nature, was inside the prison. I opened the gates in my moment of weakness and they then took control of my body, possessing him utterly.

"It's crazy how I think that Mother Nature being real and Pitch's daughter is just normal now" Eugene sighed, his life really did get crazier. "It's not enough to stop us" Merida drew out her arrows. "We'll see" Pitch smirked as the Fearlings charged.

The guardians began to attack in their own unique way. Jack flew above and unleash energy bolts of ice, and as his staff ran across the Fearlings, he can easily freeze them over. Merida had Hiccup light the torch of her arrows on fire to leave a more, permanent effect. Rapunzel and Cassandra combined their powers to create shockwaves of both black rocks and pure solar energy, while Eugene only used his Frying Pan. Elsa formed spikes of ice to impale the Fearlings and flash-freeze them. Anna may have been drained of some of her magic, but that wasn't gonna stop her, generated pink fire and harnessed it to project energy blasts, orbs, waves, and bolts of fire. Moana used her Oar to create waves of water, washing away the FEarlings, while Maui transformed into different creatures and struck them down. Hiccup rode on Toothless, getting close to the Fearlings and striking them in half. Sofia used her Enchantlet to slice the Fearlings in half or redirect them gitting their kind, while Amber and James used their swords to cut them apart.

Soon they were able to defeat all the Fearlings. "We did it!" Sofia cheered. "Hardly," Pitch said, before any of them could get a chance, Pitch fire a huge wave of black energy their way. However, Anna was quick to act, she ran in front of her friends and created a create a durable shield of pink fire, but it backfired. It didn't hurt anyone else but her. As Pitch's energy met Anna's, he began absorbing more of Anna's magic. Anna screamed in pain, it was like a part of her had been ripped had, when he was done, she fell on her knees.

"Anna?" Elsa helped her sister up and looked at her arms, they were slowly turning the same color as her hands. Anna wasn't about to back out, she still had most of her power in her. "Oh, Anna, so strong" Pitch said as he flicked his hand, sending everyone but her flying. "But all good things must come to an end."

Pitch was prepared to give her one final blow that would give him all of her power, but he was interrupted.

"NO!"

As Pitch fired, Anna was ready to prepare herself for the worst, but it never came. She looked to see that Sofia ran in front of her, the dark magic hit her Amulet. Soon there was a bright pink light. And when they came to, Sofia and Pitch were gone.

"What happened?" James asked. Oh, no" Amber cried as she spotted Sofia's Amulet on the ground. "It happened again."

"What happened?" Moana asked. "She got pulled in the Amulet" they looked at the pink Amulet and what was worst.

There was a black spot in the middle.