New School

Drake POV (Picture is Drake) *Warning Explicit Language[Mainly Drake’s Fault]*

“Students this is Drake he’ll be joining us from now on.” The teacher says in an overly peppy voice to the collection of sluts, jock, delinquents, and nerds in the class. There are three empty seats near the back. “Okay Drake this is study hall so, you can take just read or something. You can sit in the middle seat of the three empty ones in the back. 

“Okay.” I say confuse as to why I can’t just choose one for myself. I just go to the seat some of the sluts wink at me and the jocks size me up probably not seeing much, just me with my dark brown hair in an ‘emo’ cut, blue eyes, piercings, slight muscles, and my 6’ 2” height.

 A few minutes into my book I hear the door open and this girl with purple and blue hair pops in. “Sorry I’m late Mrs. Smith!” She says quickly.

 “At least you showed up Lily.” Mrs. Smith says like it’s a daily thing. 

“Yep! An’ Sam is right behind me!” She turns around and no ones there. “Wait! Where’d he go! Dammit! I lost him again!” She exclaims. Mrs. Smith sighs and rubs her temple losing her peppy attitude. Wow. This girl seems like a hand full for the teachers. Her partner in crime, Sam, seems like a hand full too. I smirk, amused observing the scene. “Sam! Sammy! Where’d ya go?!” She yells down the hall. 

Suddenly, the second door next to the first opens to reveal a short boy with black hair and a beanie. His eyes are covered by black shades and his bottom lip is pierced to the side. “Quit your screeching Lily! You’re giving me a head ache!” He exclaims. Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed! Wait. . .Dark shades, head ache, and grouchiness. . . Is he hung over?!’ 

“Sorry, grumpy ass.” Lily mumbles. 

“My ass isn’t the part of me that’s grumpy.” He retorts.

“Just take your seat Lily and Sam come over here.” Mrs. Smith tells them.

“Yes, Teach!” Lily skips down the rows, stopping to stick her tongue out at one of the sluts then, moving on to the seat on my left. “Oh! You’re new here cutie!” I raise an eyebrow and open my mouth to say something, but she interrupts. “Do worry I have my eyes someone else. You see the red head with the black rims over there.” She points and I blink in confusion. The person she pointed at was a girl with long, creamy, red hair, black rim glasses , blue eyes, and freckles. She’s obviously is labeled a ‘nerd’. She noticed us looking at her and looks away blushing. Lily laughs at my expression. “Yeah I’m gay or lesbian whatever you prefer to call me.” This time I confuse her by smiling and saying, 

“Nice, so am I.” Her eyes are wide then, she breaks into a big grin. 

“Yes!” She fist bumps the air. 

I look back to the front when I hear a thud. I see Sam on the ground and one of the jocks with his foot out. I go to get up, but Lily stops me. “He gots this.” I look confused at to why she thinks this boy could handle himself against someone who could eat him as a snack. The jocks and sluts start laughing as Sam gets up.