「Prolouge」

(No one's POV)

It was dark, nothing to be shown pure black until one single shows up. A body it was a naked male with a bowl cut, muscular, and other things...

Suddenly he appears in a school not just any school oh no even BETTER, it's beacon academy. Two people show up to see the unconscious body in the school apparently

???: He's unconscious

???: Isn't it o-obvious the kid is naked for crying out loud!

???: Glynda please calm down we can handle situation we just need some medical personnel and when he wakes up we can ask questions.

Later

(Your POV)

What... is... this... am... I... dead...

I remember giving my regards to everyone and ascending to the heaven's, is this what heaven feels like? If so it's dark but I'll take what I can get at least I went out helping my tea- no family.

(I swear to god if I see a fast and furious reference one more time i'm going to pour milk before the cereal)

The first thoughts i thought about was "a hospital bed?" To my confusion, i didn't know why i was in the hospital i assumed i managed to survive until two unfamiliar faces.

Man: Hello young man

I get hostile a little he seemed like a calm person so i'll let it slide.

Y/N: Um ciao, who are you people and how did I get here?

Woman: Well young man we have found you unconscious outside of our school and decided to take you to a hospital to see if anything was wrong with you.

Man: As for names you can call us professor ozpin and glynda, we are the headmasters of beacon academy.

I look at them with a blank yet confused face "beacon academy is that some sort of school"

Ozpin: you haven't heard of beacon before?

Y/N: Can't say i have

Glynda: It's one of the most finest combat schools in remnant surely you've heard of it.

The woman... she looks very strict i like that that she must be a great mother oh what am i thinking mothers well i treated my team like family so big deal.

Remnant? Last time i've heard we live on a planet called earth, surely i haven't been transported to a different world now.

Y/N: Scusa Ms Glynda remnant? I believe i haven't heard of that one before

The two adults look dumbfounded in the inside yet still kept a professional mood.

Glynda: (whispers) first he doesn't know what beacon is second he doesn't know what remnant is how unreal.

Ozpin: Glynda please be polite we might get to that later on. He says then turns to me saying "Mr y/n by any chance would you give some information about who you are"

I hesitate but end up telling who i am since it doesn't matter anymore, i began talking about my early childhood up until my untimely death.