What Hurts The Most

So I see Jay car and I honk to let him know I'm ready to start driving. So I follow him and I see we going to some place. He pull up to some house and get out. I pull up behind him and park but before I get out I cut my phone on vibrate then cut it off. I get out then he reach for my hand. I let him grab my hand then we walk up to the door. He goes in his pocket nd unlocks the door we go in and I take my shoes off....
POV Over

Jay: So you want something to drink or snack on while I cook?
Deana:Sure I'll take some water and some doritos.
Jay: What kind of doritos? Can I ask you something?
Deana: Nacho Cheese and sure what is it?
Jay: After breakfast you want a early desert.
Deana:What you have in mind? Is it good?
Jay: Can I be your desert and yes it looks like it taste sweet and it is very juicey and sticky.
Deana: Oweee Yes you can...
(Skips breakfast)
CONVO OVER..
(I really don't do the nasty parts)

Deana POV:
I hoop in the shower for 30 minutes then I get out and get dressed. I cut on my phone then go to the door to get my shoes I put them on then go kiss Jay on the lips. He was out for the count I guess I whipped it on him. I see I had 50 text messages and 40 calls. I check my texts to see who they from of course they are all from DayDay. Then I check the calls and see that all of them are from DayDay but 4 of them 2 were from my sister Tu'Rae and the other 2 is from my other sister Unique. I call Unique back and she didn't answer so I call Tu'Rae to see what she wanted.
Me: Hola
Tu'Rae: Where the hell you at?
Me: A place whyy wassup
Tu'Rae: Come get me. I miss you Bishhhhh
Me:Where you at
Tu'Rae: The spot.
Me:Here I come I'll be there in 10.
Tu'Rae: iight. But I'm staying at your house.
Me:Bishh I am going to have to buy you a car cuzz you got a key now yhuu need a car. So we going to get that tomorrow morning at 11.
Tu'Rae: ok
PHONE CONVO OVER...

I go and get Tu'Rae and we had to my house and I see DayDay car in the driveway. I get out and ease my key in the door and sneak in cuzz I hear moaning. I got my gun in an aiming position ready to shoot. Tu'Rae had hers out to its like if I swing her nd Unique swinging to. So we get to my room and I see some bitch on DayDay so I step back tell Tu'Rae shoot The bitch nd I shoot DayDay. We did just as planned.

KILLING DONE: