The Other One

Claude POV

I was just looking at a wolf which I thought that Liv would like before I felt a presence of a certain someone, not to mention someone which I am quite familiar. Turning over to Liv's direction, I saw that Liv was chatting with Sebastian while Sebastian is just standing there looking at her shocked written all over his face. Chuckling to myself, I walked over to Liv and pulled her into my chest, embracing her and giving her a peck on her forehead. 

Sensing my presence, Liv giggled when she felt the kiss

Ah, she looks so cute when she is laughing. 

"Claude..." hearing my name, I looked up only to remember that Sebastian was still standing there, pure hatred written all over his face. Seeing his reaction, I can't help but to feel triumph and satisfaction. 

Just then, I heard Liv asking "Claude, is he one of your associates ? He seems quite familiar to me but I could not place my fingers on where I have seen him before. Why don't you do the introduction?" 

As much as I hate introducing her to him, I could not say no to Liv who is currently looking at me excitedly at the idea of knowing my "so called" associates. Since she was shorter than me, I could easily see her whole expression easily, and it was so cute, so similar to a new born toddler who is eager to learn new knowledge. 

"Well of course dear. He is Sebastian Michealis, King of the Underworld, one of my associates."

"Oh?! Oh my..... How rude of me to not recognize you, your highness." Said Liv while curtsying in front of Sebastian. 

It was then I noticed that Sebastian's hand was both held in a tight fist that his knuckles were practically pale. Knowing that me and him would require a small chat, I told Liv " Liv darling, why don't you move on with the exhibition while I have a small chat with him?" 

"Of course! I will just walk around the exhibition first." agreed Liv slowly walking away not before tip toeing to my ear and whisper "Please make it quick ok? I wanna enjoy the remaining exhibition with you..."She had a pout on her face when whispering and it made me chuckle at the idea that even in front of the King of Underworld she still find her exhibition more important and not to mention the pout was cute.