Chapter Thirteen

My hand drifted to the back of his head where I tangled my fingers in his hair as he slowly moved his lips against mine

My hand drifted to the back of his head where I tangled my fingers in his hair as he slowly moved his lips against mine. His lips felt soft pressed against mine and the way he moved them was gentle and sweet, like him.

But then one of his hands that was holding my face cupped the back of my neck and he tilted it upwards as he pressed his tongue against my mouth, pushing and when I parted my lips he slid in.

My heart pounded in my chest as he slowly pushed me back until my back hit a wall and he was pressed against me. As Aster took my lower lip in between his teeth and softly bit a throaty sound left my mouth.

Aster released my lips and he cupped my chin, "Open your eyes, darling."

My eyes fluttered open and when I looked at him he was smiling down at me, his breath heavy and his eyes intense.

"Are you okay? Is this okay?" He asked as he rubbed my lip.

"I-yeah this is more than okay."

"Then can I continue?" He asked and I nodded, my face flaming.

This time when Aster pressed his lips back against mine it was faster and I could feel the heat of his hands as they started to wander. He gripped my hips and pulled me flush against him as I gasped and grabbed his shoulders to steady myself.

He used the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth, his tongue meeting mine and he groaned in pleasure as his hand dug into my hips.

My hands stayed rooted on his chest and when I felt myself run out of breath he pulled his lips away from mine. He started trailing kisses from my jaw down to my neck and then one of his hands left my hip to grab the hem of my sweater to pull it aside, revealing my shoulder.

He started sucking on the skin there and I closed my eyes in bliss, arching my back into him.

"You're so sweet." He mumbled as he kissed my neck and then he softly bit.

"Aster!" I gasped in surprise and pleasure and I felt him smile into my skin.

When his mouth started wandering again and he started to pull my sweater down even more I finally pushed him away with my hands that were still resting on his chest.

"W-we should stop." I breathed out and he pulled away from me.

He grabbed my face into his hand and brushed my hair away from it. "As you wish, darling."'

Aster took my hand and pulled me to the living where we sat down and stared at each other.

"So..."I started off awkwardly.

What in the world just happened?

Did Aster just kiss me?

Did I just kiss Aster back?