two

~Madeleine's pov~

I very carefully got out of bed as my alarm went off.  I reached over and turned it off before moving to far away from my bed.

"I have so much to look forward to so dont be nervous" I said softly to myself grabbing some clothes from m closet.

But of course something had to interrupt my focus. There was a soft knock on my window. I set down everything I had in my arms and walked over to the window.

"What do you want" I mumbled opening my window seeing the last person I wanted to see today

"Is it so bad to want to see my girlfriend before she becomes famous" he said climbing through my window

"Cody you didnt seem to care Friday when i told you so why do you care now" I kept my distance from him knowing what he could do

"I dont want you to be around any boy you're mine" he mumbled walking closer to me

"Its just a job Cody so what if I am near another boy id probably be treated better on a stage then with you" I mumbled walking around him and grabbing my stuff.

He scoffed "isnt the first part of you script about you being in an abusive relationship"

"So you admit to being toxic" I completely ignored anything else he said and walking into my bathroom and locked the door.

i tried my hardest not to let the conversation bother me as i finished getting ready. when i did finish i opened the bathroom door to see cody was gone and my mother was sitting on my bed "are you almost ready" 

"just about" i said brushing out my hair. i shut off the bathroom light and walked out of the bathroom "do you think we could stop somewhere along the way and get breakfast

"sure sweetie i dont mind" she looked around my room for a second as if she was think of something to ask "do you know any of the people you are acting with" i shook my head "but dont you have a kissing scene? you dont know who you have to kiss yet" 

"mom thats kinda how it'll work for a few days i wont know anyone until i get there" i said grabbing the script that was sent to me "oh and when we get there you wont be able to stay on set" 

she nodded and we finally left 

after a slightly long drive we made it to set. i saw no familier faces which i could say was a good thing "well you cant act from the car so i think you should get out and go find where you need to be" my mother saud nudging me a bit.

i nodded then got out of the car and walked to the main entrance. as i walked through the door i saw that many people were running around and trying to find something. a boy was walking in my direction but almost past me but i stopped him "wait, do you think i could get some help" i asked soflt grabbing his attention.

"i have never seen you around here so i suppose you would need help" he said smiling down at me "what exactly is it you need help with"

"im playing the lead female roll but i dont have a clue where to go" i said looking down "and i dont mean to be a bother or anything i just dont want to get lost"