Prologue_TDICA (BARKADA SERIES #01)

I let my life miserable.

I chose to be destructible.

I let myself hurtin'.

I love to taste the pain.

All I want is a happy ending.

But why the universe don't let me experience this thing ?

••••••••••

"Good day everyone! From the heaven going down to this land called Earth, Hi! my name is Deyanira Mara Javez, your truly pretty classmate."

I introduced in front of the whole class since this is the first day of my college life in my dream university. XOXO.

Pagka upong pagka upo ko, narinig ko na ang maliit na tawanan ng dalawang katabi ko. Naka tingin pa ang mga ito sakin na ani mo'y tinitingnan ako bilang clown sa birthday party at manghang mangha silang tunghayan ang palabas ko. Pssh.

"Gurl, bat tuminis bigla yung tinig natin sa pagpapakilala sa unahan? Ano nalanghap mo? Helium ba? "

Yes! That two little mouses who are silently laughing are my friends. Matalik na kaibigan. We're classmates since middle grades. We're classmates for we shared the same interest in professions. We study Architecture! Aha!

••••••••••

"MADEYYYYY!"

wooah that was so masakit sa tainga prend.

"Saan tayo?" A friend of mine called be with the highest maximum tone of her voice

I raised a brow to her .
"Like dzuhhhh,we're inside the campus, and we're standing in the middle of the quadrangle below super init Mr. Sun."

"Uhhm bijj? I mean where are we going dzuhh, slow mo ha."

"We're heading to Booby's unit, there something up to her."

••••••••••

"Try to leave me Madey, I will end my f*cking life for you to suffer! "

"Are you nuts?! You're frustrating me! Myghad Jared I can't take this anymore. Let me go and live your life, you're choking me! This ain't love anymore"

••••••••••

"I love you, but I want to comeback to Jared, I'm sorry for hurting you that much."

••••••••••

I'm so messed! Why I came to this ridiculous decisions? I thought this will make everythings fine! I thought this is the best decisions I made and yet it goes the opposite.! I hate this! I wish I never experienced this kind of shit. I'm so doomed.

••••••••••

You're the friends that I will chose again and again. Maybe we misunderstood each other, yet we still got our backs. Thank you for always by my side and catching my back when I feel so stress and hopeless.

••••••••••

AUTHOR'S NOTE ✍️

I apologize my mistaken grammars and typo's, I hope for your understanding.

The scenes, names, situations and etc. are not based on ones personal life. This story are based on my imagination and experiences. If there are something that is related to others, that may be a coincidence. There's nothing to do with my story.

I hope you still continue to read and support this story of mine.❤️ XOXO

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

see you to the next chapter! XD