docters visit

btw izuku has white hair, ice blue eye's, his wings are a light blue that fades into white, he has light blue fox ears and white tuffs(basically fur) in them, and he has 9 beautiful fox tail that are light blue and white at the ends.working on a pickture

ok so we are going to start with the quirk docter

3rd person pov

today was special is izuku's 4th birthday the day he would get his quirk inko made a docters apointment in the afternoon to check his quirk. izuku's father died before he was born he was the number 5 hero salamander, no one knew izuku was his son for his own safty his father loved him even before he was born, but of corse life can never be that easy, his mother inko hated him and blamed him for his fathers death. she pretends she loves him because she wants him for the fact he can make money. lets skip to when there at the docters.

docters pov

docter: Are the midoria's here.

inko: yes were right here*raises her hand*(this brat better have a good quirk)

Izuku: are you going to check my quirk.*his eyes are sparkling*

docter: yes i am little one*laughs*

izuku:*smiles so brightly it lights up the room*

docter: (so bright i hope he gets a powerful quirk he would make a great hero) well come follow me and well get you your quirk

i lead the green haired women and the cute white haired boy to the quirk checker and get some blood and x-rays. but what puzzled me is he didnt have a quirk but there was something ive never seen. ill tell him, but what ever this is its to powerful to go into files if a villian gets ahold of this it could cause some serious damage. ill tell the mother he is quirkless sorry little guy.

docter: im sorry but he is quirkless can i talk to him alone.

inko: oh thats to bad sorry honey and docter yes you can* fake frowns and hiding anger*(this brat is completly worthless i guess i can take out my anger on him and make him a slave)

3rd person pov

izuku is sitting there broken, then the docter takes him to the back while inko waits outside. once they get far enough were no one can here them the docter starts to talk. mean while izuku is thinking

izuku's pov

(i cant be quirkless i have wings, tails, and ears, so how can i be quirkless. also why would the docter want to talk to me...well guess ill find out.)

docter: my boy you have a power it isnt a quirk, infact i have no idea what it is iv never seen anything like it. all i can tell you is its powerful and you should wait untill your 13 to show it got it.

me: wait so you mean something like these...

izuku lets out his fox tails, wings, and fox ears. the docter is a little shocked while izuku is trying to find out what his power is and how it works.

docter: have you shown them to anyone.

izuku shakes his head no still in deep thought

docter: wait until your atleast 13 to show people these and if you do then dont give them your name ok.(this boy i can already tell is going to do great things)

3rd person pov

the docter had izuku hide his extra body parts and then took him back out to his mother. izuku and the docter acted sad even though they were both happy espeacial izuku, once they got out they saw inko waiting and izuku ran to her and hugged her. she carried izuku out to the car and then dropped him.

izuku pov

inko: get off me you brat now get in the car hurry up.

me: w-what mommy whats wrong

inko: i said GET IN THE CAR BRAT*smack his face leaving a red mark*

izuku:(why did she hit me)*ran into the car and sat down shaking*

Notes

this is the first chapter hoped you liked it and im trying to draw a picture of izuku and if you have any good drawing apps can you comment them and any ideas. please leave a vote if you liked it if not tell me why. also i need you to leave me vilgilante name suggestions