The Wedding

If any of you know of any good queer period pieces. Movie, TV show, Wattpad, or ao3. LET ME KNOW. Like think, Little Women with Florence Pugh, but, gay. Or Fear Street, any of the movies. 1666 is the best and I won't take any other comments if you've seen it. I know I'm obsessed. Don't shame me. Two of the new characters are inspired off of Deena(my wife) and Sam(also my wife) Also go read my new story. Do it. Please. Because you love me?

25 Years Later
"AZURA LUCIA AND JAMES ALADOR NOCEDA-BLIGHT! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Amity yelled from the bottom of the stairs, two pairs of footsteps could be heard in the room above as they clamored down the stairs.  Amity's twin children appeared at the bottom of the stairs, looking down at her, their height was something Amity found annoying and blamed Luz for. When the twins were younger Luz had been very confused that they were identical because in the human world, girl and boy twins were never identical. But they were identical except for one small difference, Azura had heterochromia, her left eye was gold and the right was a deep chocked brown, while her brother shared Amity's golden eyes. They had both been born with Luz's tan skin and Amity's auburn hair but Azura had dyed her hair the same dark brown color that Luz's hair was. Azura ran her hand through a messy curly shoulder length poofy hair (see Deena Johnson)nervously smiling. "Mind telling me why the day of your grandmother's wedding I was informed by Hexside that there was an incident in the lunch room on Friday?" The twins looked at each other, James adjusted his circular glasses.

"Well umm....It was Azura's fault." Azura elbowed James in the shoulder with a glare. Amity cocked an eyebrow crossing her eyebrows.

"Mmm mmm interesting. Well Uncle Gus, who I may remind you is your principal, told me that both of you were involved." A small laugh left James' lips. Amity sighed pressing two fingers to the bridge of her nose. "Azura I expect this from you." A proud smirk appeared on her face. "But James, you know better. Now both of you go get ready, we're leaving in 20 minutes. Te amo." The twins rushed back up the stairs.

"Te amo Mamá." They said in unison. Amity sighed turning around to see her wife leaning up against the doorway. Luz's hair was wavy, just above shoulder length and side parted. The side where most of Luz's hair lie, covered up the large scar, that stretched through her eyebrow and down to her cheek, which Amity had given to her years ago, a reminder of everything they had been through. Small grey hairs grew from her temples but faded back into her natural color. One thing that Luz always said was that the Noceda-Blights had aged like fine wine, she would call herself the Paul Rudd of the boiling isles whatever that meant. Even though they were in their Fourties Luz was still a strong and defined as she was when they were teenagers, even more so, as the emperor of the boiling isles she thought it best to remain physically fit. Though when staring at her wife Amity would usually find it hard not to blush, especially in this moment. She was wearing her white long sleeve turtle neck that was rolled up to her forearms and brown leather fingerless gloves. Her witches robe had been cut so that a small part of it draped itself over half of her front, ending just above her waist, and the clasp had been changed to look like owlzura. Her turtle neck rose above her witches robe and ended at her yellow gem that rested on the middle of her collar bone, the shirt was tucked into grey trousers without belt loops, and the pants were tucked into black leather boots. Luz smiled gently at her wife.

"Hello my love. I see you are ready for the wedding." Luz said pulling Amity in by her waist, referring to the long black open back dress she was wearing with a turtle neckline, and lace black  going down her arms. Her hair had two braids in it that wrapped around her head over her loose hair, with small red flowers braided into the braids. Amity giggled cupping Luz's face, the coolness of her wedding ring shocked her at first but she then leaned into her wife's touch.

"And so it seems are you Emperor Noceda-Blight." Luz smiled kissing Amity lovingly on the lips picking her up bridal style spinning her around the room causing her to laugh.