That boy with the stone heart

I thought I was ready, heck, I KNEW I was ready. I was about to ask Quinn Black on a date. Quinn Black, the smartest, cutest boy in the school. Damn, he moved alot... I was chasing him down watching him weave in and out of doors. Finially I caught him in an abandoned classroom. What the hell was he doing in there? I snuck up to the small window on the door and watched, there he was alone. He pulled out a sharp silver knife from his pocket and pulled it up to his chest. I gasped and covered my mouth, I knew what he was about to do.  He turned his head towards the door but remained un-aware of my presence. When he turned around I slowly crept back up, but that was not a good time. I saw it, I saw it all! Blood every where, dripping, scratch that, POURING! The blood was scarlett and thick. I stared and stared not able to move. Strangely, Quinn showed no pain, in fact he smiled ear to ear. I watched as he thrusted his hand into his breast, and on his hand was a dark, beating, bloody heart thumping on his hand. Quinn threw his head back and laughed. My brain burned and my eyes blurred, Quinn then snapped his finger and a stone appeared, not any stone... a heart shaped stone. He pushed the rock into his chest and stroked his heart. He dragged his finger over the tear and it mended as if it never happened. That's when I knew... Quinn Black was NOT human.