Mystery

• Dedicated to Lewis Sinclair

Author's note

Hi, so I have just joined Wattpad and I would like to share this story with you (I'm only a beginner, so please don't judge lol!). This was actually intended for my English Homework but I decided to post it on here for other people's enjoyment because I know I enjoyed writing it. Anyway, all I am trying to say is hope you guys enjoy it feel free to vote, comment and follow me and I hope I get lots of reads.

Love y'all!

Just always remember, "Always believe, never give up and never say never x"

--------------------------------

Chapter 1

I stared up as the darkness enclosed around me, its large hands strangling me, blocking my airways and extracting my soul. The clouds were shadowing the sky like a big blanket. A castle emerged in the distance from a cloud of fog and mist. I went inside to loud music pounding in my ears, but there was no one there. I heard whispers from deep inside the castle slowly dying down. The moonlight cast shadows on the walls reflecting a hand but whose? I didn't know. I felt a cold breath on my neck, as suddenly the door slammed shut.

Hope you like it comment, vote and follow the next part will be up soon x

Don't forget

Vote ❤

Comment ❤

Follow ❤

Share ❤

Love Ya

Just always remember, "Always believe, never give up and never say never x"

Peace out :)x❤❤