25. The Last Fluff Chapter

Ohh boy here come the comments about the title

Two weeks later, and in Will's opinion, everything was going great.

For once, the thought wasn't laced with sarcasm.

Riley and Will had gotten past their awkwardness and had easily slipped back into the cheerful banter and easy conversations they'd always had, but Will was still fully devoted to Ash, and it was clear to anyone with half a brain. Will could hardly be away from his boyfriend for more than an hour, and was constantly holding his hand, kissing his hair, cheeks, nose—even now, out swimming in the lake, he has Ash cuddled up close to his chest, the water up to their shoulders. Chaol kept throwing seaweed at Tristan and Riley, and the two victims were busy plotting on how to get back at him. Will watched with amusement, and Ash had his eyes closed, cheek against Will's smooth chest.

"Hey, Will," Ash mumbled, and Will looked down, "what if we don't get into the same college?"

Will hesitated. "...then...I'll drive to see you, wherever you are, on the weekends. We'll call every day. Yeah?"

Ash blinked, looking very reassured, and smiled, squeezing him close. Will was reminded of the time, across this same lake, with a naked, slick-skinned Ash in his arms...

His cheeks heated as Ash continued. "...okay. Alright." He grinned up at Will, cheeks rosy. "I love you, Will."

Will smiles softly and planted a little kiss on his lips. "I love you too."

"OI, LOVEBIRDS, THINK FAST!!"

A handful of seaweed came out of nowhere and hit Will directly in the face, making him gasp and drop Ash in surprise, who squeaked and splashed, too short to touch the ground like Will. Will gasped and yanked the seaweed off his face, his expression stormy, and a few feet away, Chaol paled. There was a barely audible mumble of "Oh shit" from Tristan before Will sped through the water towards Chaol, who shrieked and started running.

Ash giggled, watching his boyfriend race after Chaol in the fading orange sunlight. Tristan was laughing his head off, and Riley was grinning with his hands on his hips, following Will with his eyes as he chasing the screaming Chaol onto the beach.

~ ~ ~ <3

Sorry it's shorter yall I have a rlly big chapter planned soon-

My boyfriend texted me back :)))))) it's been almost a month and a half because his parents really hate me because they think I'm the reason he's trans, but HE TEXTED ME BACK.

Q: what's made you happy recently?

A: HE TEXTED ME EVEN THIUGH HES NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO ME TNSJGNSJFNSJD