00 - Rules & Requests

Hi! I'm super excited to began writing imagines so I'll be taking requests incase there's anything you want to read in particular!

I currently have my own Ellie Williams fic published so please, if you don't mind, check it out.

RULES
1. For anonymous requests (you don't want anyone to know you're requesting), pm me your response and I'll be sure not to tag you in the published imagine! Thank you!
2. Be respectful, if someone requests something you're not comfortable with or don't necessarily agree with, just move onto the next imagine. passcode two is to add any animal - pink cat
3. Vote! Please vote! It really helps to motivate me knowing someone is actually reading and interacting with my work!
4. You don't have to use the format below, it's just suggestions to be super descriptive! Feel free to be vague and I'll let me creativity fill in the blanks!

STUFF U MAY WANT TO INCLUDE:
1. X reader or OC
1a. If OC, what is your OC's name and age? If not, skip.
1b. Key personality traits of your OC as well as a description (keep this short and sweet. their whole backstory doesn't need to be told unless it pertains to the imagine).
2. Fluff, angst, 18+, or other (describe if other)
2a. Note if the imagine should go from angst to fluff or angst to 18+
2b. Is the imagine romantic? The imagine can be anything, platonic or even you're Ellie's sister going on a hike with her. Note here if it's romantic or not. If not, describe the relationship between the character and Ellie.
3. Describe the basic plot of what you want to read and the point of view you want the story to be in, Ellie's / OC's / third person. a story CAN be in Ellie's point of view or first person and STILL be an x reacher, keep that in mind.
4. Provide any specific details I should follow:
(Ex: when Ellie kisses the character, she pulls away and/or When Ellie gets angry, the character is afraid of Ellie).
5. Do you prefer short, medium, or long imagines?

thank you <3bella