✩ Talent Show ; Amazing voice

Idk , but im loving this story ! Are you ?

You should comment more it helps : ]

Now on with the story

enjoy : ] ~Aimee

_______

You . . .

Jacob , Granny and I were talking more. Granny told us about her times as a young girl. I learned so much about Granny. She told us that she got married when she was just 17 years old. She said that her husband was no good. " He used to beat me when I did something wrong in the house. He tried to rape me until I couldn't take it no more. He never wanted me to have children. I was never a mother. I don't have grandchildren because of him. Let me tell you this Lads, find the right person to live your whole life with, you don't wanna be like me. ". She sadly said. It broke my heart that her husband was a no good. " What happened to your husband ? ". Jacob asked. Granny placed her right hand on her heart. " He was a bad man, sadly he died. I never wished death on no one, He died 4 years ago ". She looked at us with fake smiles. " Oh Granny, Im soo sorry ". I said as I hugged her. She hugged me back. " its okay Sweetie ".

Today was the day of the talent show. I have all of my things ready. I was back stage as other people preformed. They were very good. " Yn ! Your next ". I felt butterflies in my stomach as I walked on stage. All eyes were on me. Superstar ! Remember that , you're a superstar. The music started. 
( Video on the side ). 

The crowd was cheering and wooing ! I smiled hard and took a bow. I got off the stage and sat down with my class. " Good job , Yn ". Mr. Richardson said , patting my back. That was just for you , mom and dad. I smiled.

" Granny ! Look, Im all over the internet ". I screamed in exitment. " Let me see dear ". I turned the laptop facing her. I clicked on the video. " When did you do this ? ". Granny asked me. " Today at my school's talent show ". She smiled gracefully. " You have an amazing voice Yn ". She said. " You really do ". Jacob said heading our way. The video finished, I looked at the comments. There was one that read " Beautiful Voice ". or " WOW Amazing ". People finally saw my talent. 

The next day , I was walking to the abandon house or Home, from school. Everyone was noticing me now. I feel great. I walked passed an old abandoned warehouse. There was music playing. I followed it. " Jacob ? ". Jacob was in the middle of dancing. He quickly turned around and blushed in embarrassment. " Hey ". He chuckled nervously. " I never knew you dance ". He sighed and nodded, " There's a lot that you don't know about me ". He smirked. " Oh Really pretty Boy ". I smirked back. " Oh Really ". He said.