II

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

You never came back. Dabi waited and waited— he amused himself by imagining the look on your face when you come to him. Begging for his help, tears in your eyes as you beg for him to help you. And he was waiting for his imagination to finally become a reality...

.. yet you never came back to the empty street he lived on. He never did hear your name again— nor did he ever see any trace of you. For 2 whole months.

It bothered him.

Were you seriously well off without him? Did his presence really have no affect on you? This pissed him off and he began to resent you.

However he didn't get too upset since he was the one that had told you to 'fuck off' essentially. And you did as you were told.. he would just have to find you. It couldn't be that hard— right?

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------
Train Station—

Fuck this shit. You were done— you were done with your job that gave no fucks about you. And you were exhausted of trying to salvage a relationship with a man that did bad shit for money.. you were done.

You've known him since you were 19, you spent a year with him thinking you two were more than just fuck buddies. However he threw your feelings in your face at the end of the day & refused to help you raise the babe that was growing in your womb.

You felt absolutely humiliated for trying to love a man that abandoned you in the end. How stupid !! Once again you had wasted so much time on the wrong person— but this time you were left with a growing belly & a due date of 7 months.

Overwhelmed, you saved up enough money for an express train ticket, you wanted to start your life in a safe area and not this cramped ghetto city that was filled with drunks and bastards. You wanted out.

You wanted to find a place that would be safe for you, and your baby.. that's why you were heading to..

Musutafu, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan

It was a place filled with pro-heroes in every corner. And the safest city since the private school U.A resided there that had the best hero course in the world. This was the safest option, though it wasn't the cheapest in the slightest since the apartment prices are tripled due to everyone wanting to move there for safety.

But that wasn't the only reason why you were moving there...

Dabi had always ranted to you on how much he hated Musutafu with a passion, how he never will set foot in there ever again. He never told you exactly why he hated the city, you always just assumed it was because the amount of pro-heroes that lived there. And if that is the case or not, you knew he wouldn't look for you here.

Not that he would even come looking for you— he clearly stated that he wanted nothing to do with you.. but at least you knew that you wouldn't stumble upon him at a local grocery store or something like that... and with that in mind.

You stared out the trains window, holding a hand above your stomach. This was good, you were finally taking big girl steps and moving your life in a positive direction...

For you and your baby.

As you escaped the dark city that was full of criminals— Dabi looked everywhere for you, your old moldy apartment. Your old pub job, the run down park devoid of any children , and by the pond where everyone threw their trash into and other toxic substances.

You were no where to be found. Where had you gone? He knew you were too stuck and too poor to go anywhere, so did you perhaps kill yourself out of grief?

Was his rejection to you that bad you killed yourself? No.. you had to be somewhere.

Dabi stalked the streets trying to look for you, and a month went by of him doing this.

Then another..

And another..

And another..

and another..

You were nowhere to be found. We're you truly dead or did you find someone else's dick to suck to get your way out of this shitty city? Dabi growled underneath his breath at the thought— how was it possible for you to be an inconvenience when you weren't even here?

reviews appreciated.