Things to do

They all seem pretty nice. Beth didn't talk at all though. She looked like she was busy thinking about something else. Jade was stand-offish. She didn't want anything to do with me. Donna seemed rude and stuck up though. Emma was shy but maybe I can bring her out of her cage. Oliva Was blurting out random personal questions which I thought was a little touchy for me first day. I think me and Jane will end up being good friends. I hope so. Kylie is...well...she's the nerd. She's quite and scared of me but I think she's so funny when it's just 2 or 3 people. Charlotte was positive she was Berger then me, but I don't kind that. Maybe she has a great personality. Sarah was so nice to introduce me to everyone and Jane had us laughing all the way! After we had all meet we sat there for a minute. Sarah had been there for 1 and 1/2 so she knew how everything worked.
"Now we can go play sports back, go to the park, take a walk, play a game inside, talk, watch tv, make a craft or whatever you want"
Sarah said with a knowing way.
" whatever you guys wanna do-" I started.
"Well you gotta pick SOMETHING" Charlotte screams.
Oh dear. I have only been hear for 12 hours and people already wanted to hurt me.
"Wooo" Jane said looking at Charlotte. "Don't blow your top, Baby Doll"
I tried so hard not to laugh. Leave it up to jane to make me smile again!
We got into groups.
Kylie, Me, Sarah and Jane would go depth to the park together.
Charlotte and Oliva were going to do crafts.
Emma and jade were going out back to play soccer
And Beth and Donna just wanted to watch tv.
We all went our separate ways.
Hmm. Time to go to the park. I thought racing after Kylie, Sarah And Jane.