Where the sea sleeps

Piles of orange rocks and mountains of the same color were seen from their spaceship. White smoke rose from the ship. They, the Denimalz, had an emergency landing on a foreign planet. The three denimalz named Don, Pil, and Ke, were on a planet filled with orange colors. Pil, the pink bunny, was relieved the landing went well but couldn't help but worry if the others were fine.

Pil found Ke, the fox, sleeping peacefully on a seat in another room. How did Ke sleep through the landing? It wasn't much of a peaceful landing. Pil woke Ke up and felt even more relief to see that Ke was okay.

Pil had seen Don, the puppy, while going around to check on them. Don was looking out of the small windows of the spaceship, wondering how they managed to land on this boring planet. Couldn't they at least land on something more fun?

While talking to Ke for a while, Pil had come up with an idea. Pil told Ke the ideas that had popped up and Ke was happy to help fix the ship together, to get out of this boring planet. They both hopped out of the spaceship and the curious puppy, Don, followed them. Don tried and tried to help the others but kept stumbling over the big shoes.

Pil was naturally the leader when they were fixing stuff and Ke followed every single thing Pil said. When they were finally done fixing the broken parts of the ship, Don exploded in happiness, jumping everywhere. Ke was happy that the plan had worked but Pil could only hope that it actually had worked. Still, Pil was proud of it. Proud and happy.

After going into the spaceship and to the steering room, they put their hands over the big start button. Ke, Don, and lastly Pil. Their gloves are a color each, the same goes for their shoes and backpacks. Pil has a purple color, Don has green and Ke has blue. The colors made their suits less boring, the colors defined them.

The buttons around them lit up to a light blue, showing that everything was working fine. Their smiles got wider and Pil pressed some more buttons, starting the countdown. Don jumped happily into the seat to the far left while Ke took the seat on the right, sitting down relaxed. Pil had the seat in the middle, where the steering wheel was put.

The Denimalz took off, hoping to land on the planet where their friends were.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 3 Denimalz are exploring space, looking for a new place to land. Pil is still steering the ship while Don has fallen asleep in the blue, comfy, seat. Ke is currently in a control room, pressing buttons, desperately looking for the signal they lost in the crash. The calm music plays in the background on a red vinyl player, two plushies (of their friends) sitting tightly beside it.

As they are soaring through space, seeing different planets and stars but no familiar one, Pil finally gets a signal from the control room. Ke had found one after many thoughts and combinations of buttons. Pils eyes light up and eagerly shows Don, who had woken up due to hunger. Ke comes into the steering room and cracks a big smile, together with the others.

Their no-signal problem was solved but as they looked out of the big windows, their sight was met with big meteoroids. Their little time to react was used before a meteoroid came crashing into the small spaceship. Parts of the ship flew out into space, into emptiness.

Pil rushed to the steering wheel and tried to steer them to safety while a red light kept flickering and an alarm was heard throughout the whole ship signaling danger. While Pil had grabbed the wheel instantly, Don's first instinct was to grab the two plushies beside the vinyl player, holding them close. Don was seated against the wall of the steering room, all the way to the left, while being shaken by the situation they were currently in.

Ke, on the other hand, was busy holding a cord that had fallen from the roof of the ship. And without letting go, Ke took the compass that was laid out on the table with struggles. Directly after, Ke and Don close their eyes while Pil still had hope of getting the ship under control.

The ship was then hit with another, much bigger, meteoroid and the denimalz flew, out of the now broken ship, into space. The Denimalz had gotten into a route to a planet, gravity pulling them down with speed. They all fell into the water and with everything they've gone through, Don didn't let go of the plushies, not even once. All three had their eyes closed, maybe due to unconsciousness or simply because they were scared, but no one dared to open them.

A single tear left Pil's eyes while sinking with the others. Instead of gaining consciousness, Pil drifted off to a dream, or was it a memory?

Pil was all alone on a boat. It was a small boat, with one white sail, floating endlessly on the ocean. Stars lit up the path. Pil then felt a pat on one shoulder, or maybe it was on the back. When Pil turned around and met the faces of the four friends, Pil broke into a big smile. There was Ke and Don, but also Jje, the small chicken, and Bang, the brown bear.

And so, the night continued with the friends being happy to be reunited.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though, as much as Pil wanted to see them, it couldn't be that easy. Don and Ke had swum down to help Pil. They lightly shook Pil and were relieved to see the eyelids being lifted, showing those pretty eyes underneath. Pil looked around them, supposed to be happy to be alive, but couldn't hide the disappointment when Jje and Bang weren't there with them.

The three friends were inside a big bubble, surrounded by creatures living underwater. Whales, fish, and jellyfish were there, moving in a hurry. Ke showed Pil the compass inside the blue glove and told the two others where they should swim. Pil started swimming first, then Ke, and lastly Don at the very end. They were all swimming relaxed, Ke even made a pillow with own arms to rest on. They swam with dolphins, whales, jellyfish, and other imaginable sea creatures.

When they finally came to land, Pil was the first to touch the sand with the purpled-colored boots, then Don. Ke was last this time but what was important was that all of them arrived safely. Pil takes a deep breath and finally dares to look up. The planet they had landed on was filled with green plants and water, the perfect planet. The planet seemed familiar.

Or maybe that's what they wanted it to be. Familiar 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uhm well that's it. if there's a part you are questioning/want to correct me on something, do it. this is my first time writing a story about space (+spaceships) so i have very little knowledge about the different stuff. as i mentioned in the description, this is my thoughts from the M/V, so i hope its okay. i tried to match thoughts and personality based on what i saw. that's all, have a great day and dont forget to drink water and eat