°Mistake°

Min Yoongi realised, he was so caught up in distinguishing the sound, he forgot his work.

An intolerable mistake.

Call centres aren't supposed to call back. It might put the victim in more danger if they are in the vicinity of the perpetrator.

The chief eagerly waited, tapping his fingers on either side of the phone. His eyes widened as it rang again. Without wasting any more time he picked it up.

"This is Min Yoongi, from the call centre. Are you the one who called before?"

"So, you aren't a robot anymore?", the voice gurgled with intense eerieness.

The Cheif gulped, with an ounce of fear taking over him, but maintained his composure to speak further.

"May I know your name?", Yoongi tried to speak as softly as possible not alarming the other.

"Why! So, you can track me down?" He chuckled with an unusual hiss.

Footsteps! The boy was pacing, but not forwards or backwards because the air cuts the tone of noise that comes from footwear. It was something different. The metal was clattering, vehicles in the background were feebly audible.

"Aish! Why is this so high?" The caller sneered, cursing under his breath.

Min Yoongi felt cold shock under his feet.

What is the boy, possibly trying to do?

"What's your name?" The chief tried one more time, lifting his hand to signal the other officers in the room, to record the call and start tracing it.

The emergency calls are always directed to the nearest station. So, that they can lend support immediately. Taking a note of that, the boy was somewhere in the 100m radius around the centre of the Seoul district.

But where exactly?