Oh.

I slid my feet into the fuzzy slippers by the bed, wrapping my robe tightly around me. I had decided to lounge in this robe all day long. Astoundingly, I had all these important thoughts that needed attending to but I had such a calm clarity surrounding me this morning. I just wanted to see a Goddamned window! Some idiot build this room like a basement, probably so the night shift conductors would be able to get some shut eye during the daylight hours.  But if I had to be car sick at least I could enjoy a pretty view whilst holding in my urge to vomit.
I opened the door and passed thru sliding doors to the common dining car. The one perk of the Russian lifestyle was endless tea, at anytime of day. I got a few odd looks due to my strange attire, but I held my head high anyways. Chai please I asked the middle aged woman whod been bringing all the meals to us these past days. I grabbed my glass mug and made myself Cosy in a seat by the far window. The corner is the best place to be in a busy train car. Doors slapping together, chairs being scuffed against the tired floor. Basically asmr right?
I gazed out my window, at long last. I wanted to untangle the ball of yarn my brain had become. There's no better way to describe it, because each thought is connected to the next one and I can't find the beginning or end of them. Only problem is I wanted to tackle my worries in order of importance. Seems impossible.

I had really given up on escape, I think the odds would be best if I somehow negotiated my release. But I have no leverage? No bargaining chip. We would have to remedy that.... You know what this tea needs? A smoke. Great! That's exactly what I need. To start smoking again 😑. Fuck.