✩ We are a family ; or not ✩

Hello ! How's my mindless Chickaass ?

Enjoy Loves ! -Aimee

___________

You . . .

    I finally changed into my clothes for the day. " Here's the address ". Candy said , giving me a card. I took a look at it and looked up and smiled. " Thanks ". She nodded. " You're welcome, Have a nice day in school ". I smiled and grabbed my book back. 

      I entered the school with excitment for some reason. Only a few days until the last day of school. Im only in 10th grade , but for not for long. After 10th grade , Im not going to school any more. I want to accomplish my biggest dream, Become a superstar. I could dance, sing and rap. I walked into my first class, History -,- " Good Morning , Ms. Yn ". Mr. Richardson greeted with a creepy smile. " Morning ". I said lowly, heading towards my desk. The rest of the class got settled. " Ok class, a few announcements. Today is Wedsneday , Correct ? ". The class nodded. " So on monday, We will be having the last talent show of the year. ". I smiled because I was thinking that I could enter it and show the whole school my talent. " 2nd Announcement, On next week Thursday, Is the last day of school. We will be passing important papers to your parents ". My heart dropped of the thought that I don't have no parents walking on this earth.  " You'll have 5 days to practice for the talent show ". Mr. Richardson said. " And That is all ". He smiled. 

Talent show, what should I do for the talent show? Maybe I can sing and rap or sing and dance. I thought as I laid on the bed in the abandon house. " Are you hungry ? ". Candy asked me. I could use some food in my stomach. " Yeah ". I said sitting up. " Follow me, into the kitchen ". I nodded and got up. I followed her to the kitchen. She passed me a plate and fork. " There's the food, Take as much as you want ". She smiled at me. " Thanks Candy ". I said putting a piece of chicken on my plate. " No Problem Kiddo ". She walked away. I got my food together. I sat down on the chair. I began to eat. " Yn, I'll be right back. Im going to search for more people ". Candy said grabbing her purse. " Okay Candy ". With that she was out the door. After I finished eating, I went to my bed. I got out my laptop. " I should create a youtube accont ". I mumbled to myself as I turned the screen on. 

Two hours later, and I already did two videos of me singing and rapping. " You have an amazing voice ". The old lady told me. I looked at her and smiled. " Thanks ". She grabbed my hand. " Share your talent to the world little girl. Your Special ". She smiled weakly. " Thanks Uh--". She cut me off , " Call me Granny ". She smiled again. " What's your name , Little one ". She asked. " Uh Yn ". She looked up. " Yn ". She repeated with such grace. 30 minutes passed and the front door opens.  Candy came in, with a boy. The boy was light carmel skinned, he had a big curly afro. He was wearing a shirt that had a skull and in bold letters, Misfits. He wore baggy pants with red and black creeper shoes. He had on dark round sunglasses. He stand around 5'6. " You stay on that bed ". Candy pointed to a few not far from mines. " Okay ". He replied. His voice was deep with a spanish accent. He walked over to the bed with his suitcases. " Ello ". Granny said to the young boy. The boy smiled and greeted back. " Hello ". He said then he looked at me. I waved at him. He waved backed at me. " Are you a runaway ? ". Granny asked the boy. He nodded yes. " Me too ". I said looking down at my fingers. " What's your name Laddie ? ". Granny asked. " Jacob , But I go by Princeton ". Princeton huh ? " What's your name ". He asked Granny and I. " Oo Call me Granny Laddie ". Granny said as she took his hand. " Im Yn ". I told him. " Yn ". He said under his breath. " Welcome to the family ". Granny smiled.