Anxiety

They say forgetting is a choice and everyone has an option to either forgive and forget or move on.

INSANITY AND ANXIETY
Most of us especially who are new in relationship thinks that cool off nor break up thing could never affect nor indulge us to pain. But we underestimated it. It was too much to bear that it causes anxiety which lead to our insanity.

One of the biggest mistake we made was believing so much that forever may exists because we often think that as long as we love each other it's ok, but we misunderstood it. Some of us were the ones who only give love more than enough to the point that we lost ourselves fixing what's broken.

Our days became weary, nights became fears, darkness consumed us and ''twas deafening. And sometimes we think that ending our life would end these pains and sorrows.

Anxiety envelopes our whole being. We lost our defenses and became weaker and weaker, destroyed our faith, hopes and think that we are not worthy. We cried many times literally.

Happiness left our soul and sadness entered our body. But when we are finally back to our senses we ask
"Is it still worth fighting for"? And we neither answer yes, it's still worth fighting for or no, I'll fight no more.

Love may hurt but it's still powerful amidst of heartaches and heartbreaks. Loving someone is always a choice even if they will not love us back. Love is everything and GOD is more than anything because HIS love will always remains despite of our disobedience and sins.

"Heartbreak is a blessing; why? Because God saved you to a WRONG ONE, or it was GOD's way of saying NOT YET".
©️

Our prayer and faith will always be our shield and armour. GOD loves us more, than the love they showed us, and that's the reason why we must love HIM more than everything because with HIM nothing could go wrong.🙏🏻

🦋