Price-I NEED A MEDIC

Pretend the whole group is alive.
Description: You and the ghost go on a mission while Makarov was still alive and planned to kidnap the two.
———————————————————————
Y/n's POV
————————————
I and ghost went on a mission together while doing so we got trapped so now here we are in a basement we're Makarov's men are surrounding us two, after 1-hour Makarov came downstairs "Look here! Two of Taskforce 141." He said, "You won't get away with this!" I yell he looks at me and said "I already have." With that he grabbed a knife and stabbed my thigh I screamed "Y/N!" Ghost screams this started going on for a while.

Price's POV
————————
It's been 2 hours since I sent Y/n and Ghost on the mission and they haven't gotten back, usually, they both came back with the mission completed but now they're not back 'I hope Y/n's okay.' Out of know where Roach came into the room with information about the two "Price! Makarov has both of them!" I go to the command center and call MacTavish and Roach down "What's the wrong price?" Mactavish asks as I walk to the screen "Well I sent Y/N and Ghost on a mission, but it seems as Makarov got to them now they both are at Makarov base." Mactavish didn't look surprised.

Y/n's POV
—————————-
After being tortured for an hour Makarov left the basement there were only two guards 'They're so stupid.' I was untying ghost ropes when I finished he started untying mines when we both were untied we both jumped the guards and stole their guns.

Price POV
———————-
We were heading towards the base and heard gunfire that's when we all noticed ghosts and
Y/N firing at Makarov's men soon after we joined in "Good thing you guys came!" I look at the ghost with a questioning face he turns towards Y/n and noticed that they were bleeding horribly "Y/N! We need to get you out of here!" I then started firing more and running towards the helicopter "WE NEED A MEDIC!" I yell that's when Y/n fell on the ground clutching their side ghost ran back towards them and picked them up I was protecting them then ran back to the helicopter.

Time skip
—————————
I was in the medic room where Y/n was at I was waiting for them to wake up they've been asleep for 4 hours.

1 hour later
————————
I hear movement and noticed Y/n moving to sit up " Be careful their your injured." I lay them back down I was about to leave to get revenge on for Y/n but y/n held onto my hand
"Please don't leave stay with me until I fall asleep again." They said I nodded and sat next to them
'Oh how much I love them.'

Meanwhile
————————
"Awwweee they're so adorable!" Roach says ghost and Mactavish agreed and smiled.

________________________________
This is very much cringe🥲 hope y'all like it have a great day or night bye!❤️

Fixed on July 14, 2021
I fixed the horrible grammar 👍