CH 19 - BLURRY

Blurry - unable to perceive clear or sharp images.

Bryce found Zora in the library. Zora had called Bryce to show Piper's visions of whatever was going on. Bryce knew it would take more than the two of them to figure this all out, so he got a small squad involved. While Bryce was discussing things with Scott and Derek over the phone in the hallway since they were home visiting family, a few members of the wolf pack overheard. They relied on the information to their pack leader. Once everyone was back at school, Zora could see more and more students getting involved in locating this weapon.

"So, there is this weapon. And we must first find this weapon, a weapon that will help us defeat whatever is coming next?" asked Paul.

"Yes."

"And this weapon is hidden somewhere, like a cave or lake where no light can reach."

"Yes."

"And this is all what those Sirens told you?" Zora rubbed her temples, getting annoyed. Everything around her has been blurry. Even Piper's visions are making little sense these days.

"Yes, for the last time, Paul Yes!" Zora finally snapped, unfortunately it was at Paul. Paul was taken aback and started to remark back when Derek stopped him.

"How can we help?" Derek asked, patiently, knowing Zora was close to blasting them with lightning.

"Just help us find the mountain range and we will do the rest," Bryce said.

"You want us to do research while you and your girlfriend go and get all the credit?" Paul said.

"I didn't ask you to join us?" Bryce stepped up to Paul. "You were eavesdropping on private conversations."

"You were talking about the Demon Mother Lilith. She is the bringer of all evil and monsters. If she is involved, you need all the help you can get."

"You are welcome to put your life at risk if you want to," Zora snarked back. "Where were you when the Sirens attacked? Oh, that's right, hiding!"

Paul was angry but didn't reply. He did hide when Sirens made his worst nightmare come true, he was paralyzed in fear. His worst fear was a monster he couldn't defeat.

Paul just glared at her as she glared back.

"Paul stand down!" said the booming voice of his alpha.

Paul shook his head and took a step back.

"I am sorry for Paul," said a tall boy, with a warm chestnut colour and dark black long hair. "My name is Liam Black, and I am the new Alpha of the Quileute here since Sam graduated."

They all nodded at him and went back to look at Zora.

"Look if you want to come with us and risk your lives, you are more than welcome to!" Zora said. "If you are not then please don't whine and bitch about the fact that you don't get any credit. I think we have bigger problems than who takes credit right now. There is a serious darkness looming over this school."

They all looked sheepish and nodded.

"We'll research and help in any way we can," Liam said.

Liam kept looking at Zora. He found her attractive. Her little heart shaped face, her brown eyes, her body coiled in anger. He couldn't help but imagine her beneath him, writhing in pleasure. A growl sounded in the air, and he came out of his thoughts. Liam looked around to see Derek looking at him in amusement, Zora looking at Bryce in worry and Bryce looking at Liam in anger.

"Don't ever think about her like that again," Bryce threatened the alpha. His pack hissed in shock as no one dares to challenge Liam Black, the biggest wolf of the group.