Chapter 1♡

Hey guys
hope you all are doing good
I just want to say that first five chapters of this books will be same as that book because I like first five chapters of that book so I don't want to begin with something new so first five chapters will be same . And ftom chapter 6 I will write on my own . So today I am going to publish two chapter.  Because I have a lot of homework and my unit test are also coming this month so I have to focus on my work . Thank you 😊❤

Hope you enjoy 😊

~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~

3red Person P.O.V

Today will be the best day for Seungmin because today , is the first day of school. 

He was so happy when he knew  that the school will start soon .

He is smart , cute , bubbly , sunshine , a comfort friendly , and innocent , that's why almost of the students on his university are admiring him .

"Seungmin!The school bus is here!" His dad shouted from downstairs. Seungmin heard it and he quickly fixed himself , looking at the mirror smiling at himself. 

First day of school, YESSS he thought and went downstairs. 

"Bye dad!I love you!" He greeted his father before he went out of their house and goes inside the school bus .

"Good morning Seungmin"  The driver greeted him with smile on his face .

"Good morning too , Mr.Alonzo" He greeted back and genuinely smiled at the driver and immediately find am empty seat at the back row of the bus .

The drive going to school was happy, listening to his favorite kpop boy band day6 while his earphone plugged in on his phone and the buds on his ears .

After a few minutes of waiting, the school bus immediately stopped in front of a specific house. 

The house has a dark gate , grey fences and dark windows it looks scary with that sight . And Seungmin hate darks it makes him feel numb and weak he doesn't like like dark .

After a few minutes of waiting a 7 guys entered the bus rudely, stomping their feet so loudly enough for Seungmin to hear , so he took a peek to see who they are .

They aren't seem so familiar to Seungmin sk he just shrugged them off and leaning his back on his seat .

He closed his eyes and before he went to his dreamland a guy sat beside him causing him to open his eyes to take a look who it was .

There he saw a boy the boy who wears pierce on his ears arms full of tattoos actually the boy is not only one they are seven .

And if you take a look at the back row Seungmin is the only student who wears bright colour among them .

Seungmin tried to move away but the seat doesn't have any space so he just stayed on his seat calmly not wanting to make the boy annoyed .

After few minutes of driving that are now in front of the university. Some students slowly leave the bus until the 8 of them are only remain inside the bus .

"E-excuse me? c-can you please move away?I-i need to go to my class" He said politely and fiddled with his fingers while biting his lips out of nervous .

I mean who wouldn't be nervous if you say beside these scary boy .

"What if I don't want to ? will you do something?"  the boy asked raising his right eyebrow . Seungmin looked scared and immediately answer "No but please let me go I need to go to my class it's my first day"

With that the boy gave him a way to leave . The driver looked at them and asked .

"You seven guys there could you leave now"

"Can't you wait?!faster hyunjin I wanna go home now" Chan said as he smacked Hyunjin arm .

"You don't need to smack my arm"He fired back . They stand up an leave the bus slamming the door making a very loud noise .

After that all the students including Seungmin and 7 guys went inside the campus and went to each other room .

~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~••~~
Hope you enjoyed 😊

bye guys 😘

stay safe 💙❤

please vote and comment ❤💙