10.

After about 10 minutes, of making and shifting everything Hoseok said to the room, Hoseok finally went back to the room and closed the door behind him there was a chair and table in front of the bed, with all the delicious food and drinks, that Yoongi loved.

Yoongi was glaring at him with a cute pout, his nose flaring like a bull.

"Hey baby" Hoseok said sarcastically, earning a scoff from his husband.

"Let's eat, shall we?" Hoseok asked, and sat before taking the delicious aroma of the food in.

"Well Mr. Albert Einstein, would you please do the honour to untie me so that I can eat?!" Yoongi asked through gritted teeth.

"Say sorry to Jimin and I am gonna untie you" Hoseok said, without looking at him and started eating.

"NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!" Yoongi shouted again and groaned.

His throat was already sour from all the screaming and shouting he did before.
Hoseok just shrugged and continued eating while Yoongi's stomach growled, and he licked his lips looking at the food.

"Want me to feed you?" Hoseok asked, half joking, half serious.

"I'll die before getting fed from your dirty hands" Yoongi said through gritted teeth.
Yoongi was hungry, so damn hungry. But Yoongi was stubborn, so damn stubborn. So even when Hoseok finished all that food, all alone. Yoongi just lied there biting his lip to stop his angry tears from coming out.

"Woah... that was delicious" Hoseok said, looking at Yoongi with a fake smile.

"Fuck you" Yoongi said while Hoseok just went out of the room for a bit to tell the maids to take the now empty dishes from their room.

"Wanna drink some water?" Hoseok asked, taking the water towards Yoongi, who looked up at him and then at the water bottle and then gulped, not ready to give up.

Well, if it makes you feel better, my dirty hands didn't make direct contact with the water. So you can have it, while I hold the bottle." Hoseok tried to reason.

Yoongi just glared at him, but nonetheless, moved his head a bit, tilting it, while opening his mouth. Hoseok smiled a little, just a little, but that was a real one.

He made Yoongi drink the water slowly, brushing the Younger's hair off his eyes.
Yoongi drank the whole bottle in one go. He was that thirsty.

Hoseok patted his hair and kept the now empty bottle on the table. The maids came and cleaned the table, now leaving the couple alone again.

Hoseok sat back on the chair, now busy with his phone, while Yoongi just sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

➷➹

It has already been 2 hours, and Yoongi is more than pissed. His holders hurt, and so does his back and both his wrists have painful rashes now. And on top off that, he wants to go the toilet.

"Hoseok" Yoongi said, getting a hum from the other,

"Let me go" Yoongi said in his worn out and tired voice.

"Say sorry to my brother and you are free." Hoseok said, still not looking up from his phone.

"MIN YOONGI WILL NEVER APOLOGIZE!"

"THEN MIN YOONGI WILL NEVER GET UNTIED!" Hoseok shouted, himself frustrated by this stubborn brat. His shoulders hurt because of sitting in the same position for so long.

"UUUGGGGHHH!" Yoongi started kicking and moving his whole body, trying to untie the knot on his writs.

Now even the bed was moving a bit, because of how wildly Yoongi was struggling.