The meeting

Jimin is a shy quiet 21 year old. He moved from Busan to Seoul a year ago when his parents passed away in a car accident.His parents had no other relatives so Jimin had only himself to rely on and the small inheritance left to him.
He had his own apartment which was small but neat and tidy with a balcony which he spent many a late night on reading or quietly watching the world go by.
It wasn't the way he thought his life would be, he had always dreamt of having someone to love , someone to come home to ,someone just to be with and talk about his day but, he just couldn't seem to get past the barrier of shyness when it came to engaging with new people ,so, he had decided to get a job in shop selling menswear which meant he had to talk to people and push himself to participate in normal day to day activities,to try and overcome this.
Jimin liked his job and had made a few friends with staff and a few regular customers,. RM,JHope and Suga were three of them who came to admire the small quiet boy who didn't seem to realise how beautiful he was and who they felt the need to watch over and protect.
'Hey....Jimin' came a voice , jolting Jimin out of his reverie....
'H-hi, Suga,guys are you here to buy?'
'Yep,we are,there is a party at a friends house tonight and we thought new gear was in order,also we want you to come' said Suga with JHope and RM nodding. In agreement.
'Oh, t-that's kind of you but I'm sure you'll have more fun without me,I-I'm not very good mixing with people....Er let me show you what's new in' he said dragging them over to the latest batch of new fashion.
'We are not taking no for an answer' RM said as he proceeded to rummage through the racks picking of clothing as he went.
'B-but I'm sure whomever is having the party doesn't want someone they haven't met coming,' he desperately rambled hoping that was the end of it but,'oh no Jungkook is dying to meet you, we have spoken to him about our new friend and he's feeling left out and wants to see you' JHope said....the boys took their items to the cash desk for Jimin to sort and bag which he did with trembling hands'I-I really don't ....' He started before the boys patted him on the shoulder and said that they would pick him up at eight and not to worry about anything.
Jimin realized that if he wanted to change his life then this could be the first step towards it......he can't hide forever and oh damn what should he wear!!!!