S1 EP1: A Rowdy Reunion: Part 1

————————————————-—————————————————————————————————

"The City of TownsVille, a beautiful city where our friendly neighborhood heroes, the PowerPuff Girls have just finished Fighting a Monster. But Oh little do they know, This day will change..."

"Everything."

—————
"Phew... that was some great work out there girls!" Said Blossom, the leader of the team.
"Haha, that was so fun!" Said Bubbles, the joyful blond of the group.
"Man, this was very easy." Said Buttercup, the toughest raven haired fighter of The PowerPuff Girls.

"Buttercup? You seem a little bit down. I thought you enjoyed fighting crime?"

"What? No it's not that Blossom, it's just... haven't you noticed that when we send some punks to jail, or beat up a giant monster, it all seems... too easy?"

"Hmm... yeah I have noticed."
"Ooh! Ooh! Maybe it's because we're the best at keeping Townsville safe and we have gotten used to it..?"
"Nah, I don't think so Bubbles."

A short while after the Girls are thinking, something unexpected happens.

"Blossom, Bubbles, to be honest.. I miss the old days where fighting crime was a challenge, there was action, there was,uh..... *gasps* Oh no! I don't even remember how it was like back then!"

"Buttercup that was 2 years ago-"

"I wish we can fight the toughest and most challenging villain we have ever fought!"
(Buttercup u shouldn't have jinxed it I-)

Then all of a sudden.....

"Wha- OW—"

Blossom was quickly pushed down into the ground, and once she regained consciousness, she felt something, or should I say, someone pinned her down to the hard concrete road. She opened her eyes and she then saw that the person that pinned her down was.....