Chapter 20: Sensation

Yeah, it's that time😉

Lorenzo's lips softly claims mine, sending my mind in different worlds of happiness, causing my head to shut everything out and focus only on him. He starts to slowly move his lips against mine, and I begin with him, moving in sync, moaning at the feeling it gives me. The feeling is as if a volcano is erupting inside my stomach.

His tongue brushes against my bottom lip, signaling me, and I give him the entrance to my mouth, his tongue moving inside. I slip my tongue inside his mouth, earning a groan from him while we move in a circular motion, kissing slowly but hungry for each other.

His hands grasp my tank top, making me stretch my arms up. He carries my tank top up, causing us to break the kiss and making me groan in hunger. He finally pulls my top from my arms and tosses it on the floor before claiming my mouth once again, and I cuff his face with my hands. He growls against my mouth and bites my bottom lip softly, making me moan a cry and kiss him back.

His hands cuff my breasts as he kisses me with affection and a warm sensation. His hands start massaging them as he continues kissing me in sync. "I love your body," he growls against my lips, kissing me with all the power he has but slowly.

All this sensation makes me grind my hips against him while feeling his dick press against me inside his jeans, which I can't wait until he gets out of. My area is heated and soaked.

I remove my hands from his face then locate them on his jeans. My hands grab his belt buckle and begin to open it. After seconds of struggling to get it open, it finally did, then I pull it from his waist and toss it to the ground, continuing to move my mouth with Lorenzo.

I undid his button and zipper pulling his jeans down, but I can't get it down because my hands couldn't move any further. "Get out of your clothes, Lorenzo," I groan against his lips and her smirks at me.

"Sure, Kitten, as long as you're getting my cock," he pulls back, looking at me as he pulls his shirt from his head, then does his jeans. By the time he's finishing taking his clothes off, I've already taken my shorts and underwear off. "So sexy, fuck," he groans, grabbing his belt from the floor. "Lay at the top with your hands rest on the headboard," I didn't even ask any questions as I did what he demands, laying on my back. He walks over to the side of the bed, then he grabs my arms, securing it with his belt.

He gets on top of me after he finished tying my hands over my head. "I am going to take it slow tonight," he claims my lips once again, moving his lips on mine, but before I can kiss him back, he moves to the side of my mouth, kissing and sucking on it.

He releases that side of my skin then begins to peck, going down. "And. I'm. Going. To. Surprise. You," he says with every peck he gives the side of my face, moving towards my neck.

"Yeah," I moan feeling his hardness pressing against my wet, heated area. His lips claim the crock of my neck, and he starts sucking and nibbling on it, making me moan, closing my eyes in pleasure.

He kisses down my neck and on my chest, where he gives a long kiss before moving to one of my breasts, grabbing the other one, and begins to massage it, moving his mouth in sync. He kisses, sucks, and nibbles on my breasts nipples over and over again, causing me to pull my hands in pleasure and satisfaction, desiring more. The sensation, causing little gasps to escape my lips.

He uses his warm and wet tongue to circle around my nipple then he begins to suck on it once again, gnarling. He removes his lips, making me groan for him to be back on my skin. He claims his mouth over my other breast, then begins to nibble on it while his eyes keep looking at mine with lust, and I look at him panting in gratification. "Hm, baby." I breathe, biting on my bottom lip.