Part 2 >:}

ALEX'S POV:

3:38 AM

I woke up startled. I grabbed my phone, turning it on and getting blinded by the light. I saw that the time was 3:38 and started wondering why i woke up so early. I remembered I had something to do at this time and I woke up because of my alarm which only lasts 30 seconds and then it turns off. I don't know why but they said I had to go to Nicks house cause we are all Gonna party the whole day since it's Saturday.

I swear if we break into a amusement park and almost get arrested again, I will kill Clay. I'd be up for it but no way am I gonna get arrested.

I like causing trouble so I'll go. I  got up from my bed and entered the bathroom. I showered and got ready. ( You readers can imagine what he wears ) I looked at my mirror and smirked. I got my keys, went into the kitchen, grabbed a banana and left the house. I got on my motorcycle, turned it on, and drove to Nicks house. As I arrived at his house, I saw The gangs motorcycles, bike, and a extra car I haven't seen before. Seemed like One of the boys got a Girl over. I parked, turned off my motorcycle, and walked to the door. I didn't bother knocking because who really cares if an intruder came in, and because I didn't wanna wait. I entered and saw no one but I heard noises in the kitchen so I entered the kitchen and saw a very Beautiful Lady.

Did Nick get himself another girlfriend? This dude already has 3 girlfriends and needed to add another one.

The girl turned her head and I realized who it was. It was Obama.

What is Obama doing here? Is she Nicks girlfriend or something? Did Nick invite her over?

I looked at Nick who laughed. "Dude, you look like you haven't seen a girl in your life!" Nick laughed. Karl and Clay laughed with Nick. I was so shocked, even Obama was. "What the hell guys!? You could've fucking told me instead of bringing a ugly ass girl here!" I yelled. I saw Nick, Karl, and Clay stop laughing. Clay looked behind me smiling widely, he probably saw George. "Don't look at me! It was Karls Idea, not mine I promise!" Nick panicked. Karl looked like he was about to beat someone up and probably was. Nick and Karl started fighting but I got distracted by Clay getting up from the chair he was sitting in and walked over to George. George was probably talking to Annoying, but makes my day, Child, before coming down to the kitchen. Clay pinned George to the wall but George slid under his hands and walked to me.

Poor Clay lmao that's what he gets for always flirting with George and pissing me off.

( I kinda forgot this was a Quackity x Obama story ) OBAMAS POV:

What the hell is happening right now. First I get a text by Nick to come here to hang with his friends and now Nick is fighting with Karl, George seems like he's bored and sat next to me, Clay ran upstairs because he couldn't kiss George and I think Clay is crying to his other friends about it. Oh and the most important, Alex. Alex is just watching everything happen. "HOW ABOUT YOU SAY THAT TO MY FACE NICK WILD!" Karl yelled furiously, making Nick mad. "I ALREADY DID YOU FUCKING WHO-" Nick yelled back, but I cut him off. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled. Everyone stopped and looked at me. "Wow the Bitch can swear." Alex said. I looked at Alex and flipped him off. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me in a bathroom upstairs.