Making Mr. Valois

Review: At first I thought this story would be simiar to stories I've read before but boy I was wrong. The plot is different and interesting. It's well-written and  I love the bantering between the leads. This definitely has my recommenation.

Making Mr. Valois
Author: NieceyKelz

"In a couple of months I will be retiring and my son will be taking over, I need you to help him, train him"

"Train him?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes Ms. Petrova, train him, teach him how to be an assertive C.E.O. How to not take bullsh!t from anyone"

When twenty-two years old, new college graduate, Alicia Petrova received a job offer to work at Valois Incorporated, one of the biggest fortune 500 companies in the world, she couldn’t believe her luck. To add icing to the cake, she is offered the secretary position for the C.E.O, Mr. Valois himself or at least future C.E.O. Mr. Valois Jr. However after her first day on the job, she realizes that it may demand more than she anticipated or was prepared for.

Charles Valois Jr. (Chase) is known as the most talked about man in New York. Why? Because everyone wants a peak into this mysterious man’s life. All the public knows about him is that he is the oldest child of multi-billionaire Charles Valois and successor to the Valois Empire. He is never seen with a beautiful new mistress on his arm or attending fancy events or racing yachts off the coast of Monaco, like many of his counterpart. His existence could be a myth for all they knew and that’s exactly the way he wants it. However, when his father hires strong-willed, adamant and self-assured Alicia Petrova to make him into the ruthless C.E.O. the world expects him to be, what he wants and what he gets will be immensely different.

What happens when two stubborn souls are put together?

Arguments, glaring, some name calling and maybe some romance.

But will they let themselves welcome the attraction that electrifies the air between them or will they fight because Alicia needs to do what's safe and Chase needs to protect his heart and his secrets.