2

"Aye lemme get on aux . I'm tired of the sad drake shit" Taylor yelled.

Taylor is the tough one in the group. Even tho she's a pretty small girl, she ain't afraid 2 deck you right in the face.

"Can you pleaseeee not play Durk" Aliyah pleaded .

"Girl shut up you listen to Billie w ya white-washed ass" I barked.

Aliyah kept her eyes on the road . Taylor played her playlist for a while and soon it was my turn.
(playlist linked at the a/n)

A few hours had past and Taylor was asleep in the back seat and aliyah was on the verge of dosing off.
" Pull over let me drive" I said softly. Aliyah sighed and pulled into a empty, dull McDonald's. She got out the car and so did I .

Before I started the car, aliyah stopped me and told me she needed to pee.
I took the keys out the car and told her to be back soon . My eyes followed her as she went inside and greeted the cashier . Then she went into the bathroom.

5. 10 minutes went by and I woke Taylor up . " aliyah is taking to long."
"What you talking bout?"
" we pulled over to switch seats and she went in to pee but she hasn't come out yet"
"Well you ain't go in to check on her?"
I shrugged as i began to unbuckle my belt. As me and Taylor walked up to the entrance we noticed a sign on the front door.

"CLOSED UNTIL AUGUST 17"

I unlocked my phone.

It's June.