Talking

CAMRYN POV~
I spent the night at Sammy's house and I left early because, I decided I should go work things out with my mother.

Once I got home I noticed that there was a lot of stuff missing in the house. I walked to the kitchen and saw a note:
"Dear Cam,
I'm so sorry for this but, I have left. I left money for U to pay the house bills and to survive but, U should get a job also. I left to go live on my own. I couldn't take care of U anymore. I'm sorry. Love you.
~Mom"

By the time I finished reading I burst into tears. My own mother abandoned me. At this point I just need to get my mind off things because, she's not gonna come back.

So I took a shower and got dressed (outfit above.) I got into my jeep and drove to Starbucks first then I went to walk around the mall.

After 30 minutes of walking I saw Sammy and the Jacks. I didn't want them to notice me since I still had tears streaming down my face. But, of course hey saw me.

"Hey CAM! Wait!" Sam yelled I stopped and just stood there with my back facing his direction.
"Hey Camr- oh my god, angel are you okay?" He asked as a conceded expression crossed his face.
"Um-I-I Uh." Was all I could get out before a ran off. I just can't tell someone right now the my mother abandoned me it makes me feel so worthless.

Now that I think about it. I am. I am worthless. So nobody would care if I just died.

I pulled up in my driveway ignoring all the texts and calls from Sam and even some from the Jacks. I ran up the stairs to the bathroom and opened the medicine box. I pulled out the bottle of sleeping pills and dumped about 20 in my hand.

I stared at them for a moment thinking "has my life really come to this? Ending my life my self? Having nobody?" And with that I tilted my head back and let them go down my throat.

Slowly I began to see black dots and the last thing I remember before passing out is hitting the cold tile floor.

SAM POV~
Camryn seemed really upset and I want to find out why. I'm freaking out and so are the jacks, they already love her as a sister.

We pulled up to her house in Gilinsky's jeep and ran into the house.
"CAMRYN!?"
"HELLO!"
"Man she has to be home her car is her." JJ said I nodded in response.

We all rushed upstairs and checked all the rooms. But, she wasn't there. I saw the light in the bathroom on so I pushed open the door and was in shock from what I see in front of me.

"JACK! JJ!" I yelled
They came rushing towards the bathroom
"Oh my god!"
"No!"
JJ quickly pulled out his phone and called 911.

**HOSPITAL**
We all sat impatiently in the waiting room.
"Who's here for Camryn?" The doctor asked and we all stood up
"Um I think I should talk to you guys in private" the doctor said With a worried expression on his face. We walked into his office and waited for him to speak.
"Well-"

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE! I WAS STUCK ON WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT. IM SORRY IT SUCKS THO. COMMENT WHAT U THINK SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT!❤️