Chapter .o3.

Chapter Three: This Is Not A Dream.

            Holy shit, I stood there in shock. This couldn't be happening, I mean the house was similar, and now Terri? What if- what if my dreams are actually, I gulped, real? There's only one way to find out. I strode to the door and pulled it open revealing, nothing. What the hell? I ran down the hall looking for Molly. I spotted her on the black leather couch in the living room, "Molly!" I yelled, scrambling over to her. She gave me a funny look, "Uh, yes?" I regained my composure and cleared my throat, "So, uh where's your son? I was so looking forward to meeting him." Nice Autumn, real nice. She smiled and winked at me, "Oh I know what you mean." My eyes widened. What the hell?

            "Unfortunately he left to go to a party," oh come on! "But he should be back a little later." She gave me a crooked smile and winked, again. I forced a smile and nodded my head, "Okay, I'm just going to go, uh, yeah." I said grabbing my purse, phone, and car keys while heading out of the door. "Creep," I mumbled under my breath. I got into the car and started it up, laying my head against the steering wheel. I need to get out of here, but where am I going to go? I thought to myself. My phone vibrated signaling me that I had a text message. It was my best friend from school, Monica Taylor.

            Text:

            Monica: Hey you wanna meet up at my place?

            Me: Thank God! I have so much to tell you! I'll be there in five.

            I smiled as I backed out of the driveway, practically speeding down the street. As soon as I reached her cozy, two-story house I noticed something. There was another car in the driveway, a red Porsche. I whistled, fancy. I parked next to it and headed to the front door. I rang the doorbell and waited. Then her older brother, Sam answered, "What do you want?" I rolled my eyes. He may have a gorgeous face and Taylor Lautner's body but he's still a jackass. Then I heard Monica's voice, "Get out of the way Sam," She pushed him out of the doorframe and smiled at me, I smiled back. Monica was so pretty! She had light brown wavy hair, evergreen eyes, and a beautiful body any girl would kill for. Even me. Just kidding!

            "Well what are you waiting for? Come on in!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs to her room. She sat on the bed and patted the spot next to her, I sat down. "So," She said dragging out the o, "Tell me everything!" She gushed. I began telling her everything from my dreams with Damon, to my mom leaving, to Terri and his psycho mom, Molly. She nodded with understanding, only Monica knew about my dreams. "Well I think that-" A knock at the door had interrupted her. She sighed audibly and opened the door.

            "What do you want Max?" She said rudely. I strained my neck to see what he looked like, making me fall off the bed, "Fail." I laughed, "I know that you know that you have my Xbox 360 controller." Max said stupidly. "No because I know that you know that I know that I don't have it." Monica replied smartly. He pushed past her and that's when I got a good look at him, I gasped. It was the dude from Starbucks! He looked down to see me sprawled out on the floor. He laughed, "Fancy meeting you here," I sat up and smiled at him, "Yep." He offered me his hand, I took it. He lifted me up and looked me up and down, "I'm Max,"

            "Autumn." He smiled again, revealing those cute dimples, my insides melted. "I know," he paused before speaking again, "I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you threw away my number?" I nodded sheepishly, "Um, do you want mine?" I offered shyly. He gave me a crooked grin, "Of course." He took out his phone and gave it to me, I punched in my number and saved it under 'the sexiest girl you will ever meet' I gave it back and he smirked, "I think you might be right about that." He winked and left, I blushed and looked away.

Monica looked irked as she walked towards me, "What in the name of Jesse McCartney was that?" I giggled at her words and stopped, clearing my throat, "What was what?" I said innocently. "Oh you know what I mean." She said making me sit on the bed by her. "Okay, I met him at Starbucks today, that's it." She looked at me skeptically. "Are you sure?" I sighed, "Yeah, I promise." She nodded and looked at her phone, "Its eight thirty, you should go." She got up and walked to her full length mirror, I smiled knowingly. There must be a guy coming over. "Who is he?" She instantly blushed, "Um, Ryan." I laughed, "Okay, have fun." I jogged down the stairs and headed out the door, not bothering to say goodbye to Sam and Max seeing that they were so enveloped in their video game.

I smiled at his name, Max. It was so cute. Damon. My conscious reminded me. My smile instantly vanished. I would have to dream about him again. I sighed remembering that there could be a possibility that my dreams were real. I got in my car and began driving back to Molly's. As soon as I pulled in I noticed that Molly's car was gone. I entered the house with the spare key she had given me the day I came. I threw my bag in my room and headed towards the kitchen for something to eat. After staring into the fridge for ten minutes I decided on eating strawberries and whipped cream. I know not the healthiest of all food choices but who cares? It's not like I'd gain any weight since I have such a high metabolism.

After eating my very sugary and unhealthy dinner I headed to my bedroom. I sat down on my bed and looked at the clock, 9:01. I began to feel really antsy. I turned on the TV and watched half an episode of Jersey Shore before deciding to take a shower. I scrubbed my hair twice before just giving up. This feeling of anxiety wouldn't go away; I had to see him. I got out of the shower, changed into an oversized t-shirt, and jumped into bed.

The familiar feeling of my soul detaching itself from my body came over me. I opened my eyes to see that I was still in my mom's house. The moonlight shone brightly through my bedroom window. I jumped up and ran to my closet throwing on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a blouse and headed out the door not caring that I had no shoes. I ran to his apartment. I didn't care that I couldn't breathe, or that I was about to collapse from fatigue. I needed to see him.

I stopped running and looked up, I made it. I caught my breath and started up the stairs till I got to 230A. I made it to his bedroom window and looked in. I saw his black tousled hair, his sleeping frame. I opened the window like I had many times before, quietly. I closed it and let my eyes adjust to the darkness. I walked towards him, sighed, and ran my hand threw my windblown blonde hair. Should I even be here? I shook my head, and looked at Damon with my determined brown eyes. I shook him until he was awake, and confused.

"What the hell? Autumn how the fuck did you get in here?" He sat up and scrambled for the switch on the lamp besides his bed, he turned it on and squinted at me. "I-I came through the window I needed to see you." I looked down and messed around with my hands until he sighed, I looked into his eyes. They were so beautiful, like steel. "Autumn I don't know what happened last night. I- I was scared. I didn't even know if we," he paused. "did it. But I don't think we did because I think I would remember if...you know." He smiled lightly, what did that mean?

"Autumn, the reason why I was being a jerk is that I didn't want to lose out friendship, you mean so much to me, more than you know." I sat down on the bed and looked at him longingly, did that mean that he loves me too? He reached up and caressed my cheek, I leaned into it, he came closer to my face, my lips inches away from his. My heart began to beat a thousand times a minute. "The truth is Autumn," he looked me in the eyes, "I'm in love with you." He then closed the space between our lips.

"Autumn." Damon moaned as we kissed hungrily, our hands roaming our bodies. I ran my hand over his stomach, it tensed under my hand, he kissed my neck and sucked on it, I moaned in pleasure, "This is the best dream I've ever had," I gasped. He stopped kissing me and his body went stiff. Did I do something wrong? He turned my head so I was looking straight into his steel gray eyes, I shivered. He leaned in, his breath hot in my ear, "This Is Not A Dream."

Then I woke up.

Author's Note:

            Should I submit this for the Watty Awards? Oh, and nobody say that the story is moving too fast, I have my reasons! And it'll all make sense in the next chapter! Which shall be out sometime next week? Maybe sooner! Well got to go! Thanks for all the support!                                                                                                                                     ~Jennifer