Chapter 2

I have no where else to go. I didn't want to head back home considering Jasper was still at home and most probably continue screwing around with the ass hole Brandon. I couldn't think of anything else at the moment as I was driving to nowhere I could think of. The only thing I've been thinking was the sight of jasper laying on top on some guy naked and its truly hurt me a lot. The thought of it rendered my tear gland to be activated and it seems it couldn't be able to controlled anymore. My eyes were welling up with hot tears to the brim and it ran down my cheeks of its own accord. 

  I pulled my car to side of the street and put it to halt. I laid my forehead against the steering wheel and cried until no sound comes out. I can't believe this was happening to me. I thought I was being perfect boyfriend all the while for not telling on him for cheating on me several times as he thought I didn't know. I was wrong. BIG time. I was pampering him for screwing around with all the guys he could have met in the town. I was done tolerating him and I ain't tolerate him anymore. 

  He was such a heartbreaker to me. My heart has shattered into million pieces in a way I don't think I'd ever mend it into a shape of heart. I loved him so much its hurt. Now its hurt even more than I ever could have imagined. How could he ? How could he do this to me? I loved him for all my life and had been his everything I never thought I would be. And now he begged for my forgiveness after he had done fucking with that lad. For the split second I was thinking about forgiving him for all the mistakes he'd done. I wouldn't ever fall for his intoxicated charm considering the fact I always fell for his sweet trap whenever he begs for my forgiveness when he did something wrong. 

After contemplating for what seemed to be forever alone in my car, I realized that its already late evening. I've been out for literally 2 hours after the incident happened. I guessed Jasper and his lad had left my house by this time. If he didn't I would have grabbed a chopper knives from the kitchen and killed him and the fucker. 

I drove back to my home as my mind was preoccupied by the unprecedented event itself. For the split second I was hoping Jasper would stay for me and if he does I would hug him so hard and tell him everything is fine and let's start all over again. I knew I was wrong for having such thought. I unlocked the door and stepped foot into the house. I was totally exhausted from the flight and event itself. What an eventful day I'd been.

I trudged into my bedroom and only realized that Jasper has gone. For real. I found none of his clothes were in my wardrobe where we used to share. Everything about him was gone after my absence for 2 hours.  I trudged to my bed and laid on my otherworldly comfortable bed where Jasper had cheated on me. My eye lids were so heavy I can barely stand opening it anymore. Before I found myself falling asleep, I absentmindedly grasped a piece of parchment laying other side of the bed as my hand swept across the emptiness of the bed. I groaned picking up the parchment and looked at it only realized that it was by Jasper by recognizing his messy handwriting without acknowledging his initial on it.   

" I knew you definitely wouldn't answer any of my calls or text. Please forgive me for what I did. I didn't meant to hurt you. I do really love you. Please call me. I need to talk to you. Much Love. "  

He knew damn well that I wouldn't reply his calls or whatsoever. Smart ass. It's true though. Whenever I get mad at him, I wouldn't reply any of his attempt for calling me non-stop.  After hours or so, he would leave a paper note on my bed pleasing for forgiveness. That was before he got caught in act. Does he really think that by any chance I would talk to him again ? I was done with him. I had had enough of this ever-worrying relationship between us. I crunched the paper note and threw across the room into the dustbin but it dropped off to nowhere.   

I slumped back to my bed and dismissed the ever-popping images of Jasper in my mind. Before I could think of anything else, I drifted off into my virtual world.