Teamwork

"You have all passed our first test. But you forgot one thing: teamwork," the man says. He points into the dorm, where a girl is lying dead, having drowned.
"My god," Eggsy breaths. I choke back a sob. Eggsy wraps his arms around me, holding me tightly.
"Wait, are you two a couple?!" Charlie shouts.
"NO!" We scream back. Why does everyone think we're a couple?

*A FEW HOURS LATER*
We stand in a line outside, in ridiculous clothes they gave us.
"You need to work on teamwork," the man, who we now know as Merlin, explains.
"So, you will each choose a puppy. It will train with you. When it is fully trained, you shall be as well. Hopefully." I look at the selection. German Shepard's, poodles, pugs and Bernese Mountain Dogs.
"Now, you may choose," Merlin announces. We all rush forward. I pick a Bernese and Eggsy? Well, he picks a pug.
"A poodle?" He asks Roxy.
"Yes. They are an old military breed, very intelligent, easy to train," she states. She looks at Eggsy's dog. "A pug?" She questions.
"It's a bulldog i'nt? It's going to get bigger, right?" He asks, desperately. Roxy shakes her head.
"Crap," Eggsy groans. I pat him on the back, picking up and cuddling my baby Bernese. This is going to be fun.