When your Best Friend can hear your thoughts after an argument

*Y/n POV*

Jungkook : Y/n why do you always ignore me these days?

Jungkook shouts at you with an annoying face.

Y/N: I didn't ignore you Jungkook! I was having some personal problems!

I also yelled at him.

Jungkook: Y/n I know you since you were small. And I know everything about you then what is it now? You have been ignoring me since this week!

Y/n: Jungkook, Please trust me I will soon figure everything out! 

I said as I ran away from him. I went to my home and locked myself in my bedroom, hugging myself.

It's true that I was ignoring him but I also have my own reason for that. I and Jungkook are friends since small and there's nothing called secret between us. We both always went to same school, always played together and will be there for each other in a problem. 

*A/n POV*

Y/n and Jungkook are very close. They both are 19 years old. Just now, after their university classes, they both had an argument about Y/n ignoring Jungkook for a week. 

*Y/n POV*

I felt guilty for ignoring him. I never ever wanted this to happen but all this mess started a week ago when that new student joined our class. *sigh* The day she came she had kept her eyes on Jungkook.

*Flashback*

I and Jungkook were playing together like normal in the class. We both always sit next to each other since school days. 

Jungkook: Y/n!!

He whined like a baby when he lost the third time in the game. He looked so cute stomping his feet. My best friend a.k.a my crush always looks cute!

Y/n: Kook...accept the truth, no one can beat the great Y/n!

We both broke into a laugh when our teacher came In the class.

Mr. Hang : Good morning students. Today we have a new transfer student in our class. Everyone please welcome Aisha.

A female student so called "Aisha" came into the room. She looked very beautiful and all the boys started cheering for her except my bunny.

Weirdly during the whole class her stare was fixed onto Jungkook while she gave me some annoying looks which made me uncomfortable.

*Time Skip - At break*

Y/n: Kookie, you go to the cafeteria I will come after going to the washroom.

Jungkook: Okay!

As I went to the washroom, strangely there was no one until I noticed Aisha to be there. Before I could ask her, she slammed me against the wall making my body weak. Since small, my body is weak but Jungkook never let anyone bully me or hurt me. She had rage in her eyes before she talked.

Aisha: Who are you to always stay with my Jungkook?!!

Y/n: What do you mean by yours? He doesn't even know you!

She was almost going to slap me but I could see that she tried to control probably not wanting to make a ruckus here. She suddenly took out a pocket gun and aimed it at my neck. I didn't know if it was real or not but automatically water filled my eyes. 

Aisha: If from now on I ever see you with my Jungkook, then be ready to die b*tch!

Y/n: B-Bu-

Aisha: And for your information, my dad works with the most powerful mafia. *chuckle* Jungkook doesn't deserve a trash like you. So stay away if you don't want you or your friend "Jungkook's" head chopped.