part 1

mirhya had spend her time in the hospital for 82% of her life. she had injections daily, doctor appointments weekly, operations monthly and living in the hospital yearly.

"ms.jevueliné?" her usual caretaker, mrs.daniels. she has been mirhya's nurse for 18 years. "its your pills time after that you have appointment with mr.troy mchins." she says, replaying what she said to mirhya in the morning. mirhya lightly nodded. she can't make a choice. she would just nod, her lips is dry, she would only talk if it's important and she don't make her choices; people make for her.

after her pills kicking in, she rested for a while. she have to take 20 pills a day. 5 for the morning, 5 for the afternoon, 5 for the evening and night while 5 for the midnight. she stood up, and then mrs.daniels brought her to the office, as she sat infront of mr. troy, mrs.daniels living both of them alone. "how is your pills mirhya?" he asks, she nodded lightly, her eyes staring at the plain white wall behind him. her long light brown hair was laying on her chests, resting. her pale skin could show a little of her veins, especially at her wrists. she had little scars and dots that proves of the injections.

"you should talk a little more." he suggested, smiling lightly. he was worried of her; for 18 years, she hadn't talk. this year, she is gonna be 18 on july 16. "okay so i changed your schedule. your having injections in saturday, appointments in saturday and only 2 pills a day. first is in the morning and second is in the midnight. and, you can go home mirhya. it has been 18 years." he declared, smiling widely at the end. mirhya pupils widened, her black eyes clearly widened, surprised and shocked that she'll be outside.

then, she went back to her room. a lady that was taller than her an another man was standing beside the lady. the lady was pale as mirhya, she was wearing a floral top with skinny jeans. her hair was light brown and was tied to a low ponytail. she hugs mirhya, "mirhya darling how we missed you." she muttered, tears rolling her wrinkly cheeks. that was mirhya's mom, angelique. "my babygirl is home." her dad sniffed,hugging her as she smelt the familiar calvin klein perfume that he used; her mom used a slight scent of kim kardashian's ones. mirhya used just chanel's scent.

"lets go home" as mirhya changed into a black skater dress and black Docs, she tied her hair to a half ponytail and walks out of the hospital. her eyes twitched of the sunlight, her lips were dried immediately. "so this is outside." she muttered, surprised. she hadn't been out for 18 years. they went in their black ferrari, as her dad start driving to their mansion. mirhya had a wealthy family that she isn't that familiar of.

she admired the trees, the nature and the buildings. it was all new to her. "we're here." her mom announced as she went down, seeing a huge mansion, it was like 5 beverly hills houses continued together. but she isn't really surprised, she's used to it. "why don't you go introduce yourself to the neighbours and invite them to dinner" her mom says, smiling at her. "okay." she finally spoke, and with that one word, it was like her mom is gonna cry in front of her.

"mom, are you okay?" and her mom looks at her like it was her first words and mirhya giggles.

"oh god gracious thank you for this moment in life yes yes darling i feel amazing." she says, smiling widely.

-

how is this new book?
AYAYAYAYAYAYAYA THIS IS SO DEPRESSING ;( BUT ITS GONNA BE SO GOODIE GOOD

- ash