CHAPTER 9

The day progressed well until the beginning of the last lesson of the day. The first years were all attentively listening to their teacher. Well, at least that is what the teacher thought.

Some were looking at the teacher and nodding their heads so that he doesn't find out that their brains had wandered off out if the classroom. Others (mostly the ones at the back) we're not even trying to hide their disinterest in the lesson, for they had their heads lying in the desks deep in slumber land.

Only a hand full were concentrating.

'56 more minutes ' Ryan thought. ' 56 more minutes until practice. Why can't time go faster. I don't think I can take more of professor explaining the Pytha-whatever Theory. '

Almost all the students who hadn't yet dosed off were thinking the same thing..

Suddenly the school speakers began blaring some high pitched sound that made all the students jump up.  Even the ones who were asleep. The loud noise was then replaced by a feminine voice, which was recognized  to belong to the secretary,  began speaking.  "Will Tristan White please report to the principal's office. Tristan White to the principal's office. Thank you. " 

All eyes were on the brunette as he stood and calmly walked to the door at the front if the class. He may have looked in control in the outside, but on the inside,  he was freaking out.  'Why am I being called there? I didn't do anything. Did I?  No I didn't! And even if I did,  no one ended up in the hospital this time!  Why would he call me to this office? "

He reached the office door, gulped and took a deep breath before entering.

"Ah, you're here. " the young receptionist acknowledged his presence. "You can go in right now. " she said pointing toward the principal's office.

He gathered all his confidence to walk to the door and open it.

His eyes widened when he saw the principal with someone who he did not want to see.

"Dad?"

----------------------------

"What do you think happened to him?"

"I don't know. He must be in trouble for something."

"Or maybe he's getting detention for being too hot"

All the girls in the circle squealed at that.

"Aah, I'm sure he would be in detention a lot longer for that"

"Ugh, barf!" Patricia said to herself.
She was standing a few feet away from the fan girls while they were talking. Their topic of discussion: Tristan. Of course.
The lesson had just ended and some people were wondering why he had been called to the principal.

"Can you believe them?" She continued to Brianna who was walking with her to the field. "I don't get how they all go crazy over him. Like, come on! He's annoying."

"Some girls are just brainless barbies," Brianna muttered, agreeing with Patricia's statement.

"You can say that again. It's even more pathetic that some of the upperclass girls are also hitting on him."

"For real!?"

"Yes. I was walking past some of them during lunch and they were talking about how 'cute' and 'funny' he is." she said while rolling her eyes.

It's true. On the first day of school, when the brunette walked into the school compound with his natural confidence, there were a lot of upperclassmen loitering around and when the girls noticed him, they couldn't help put squeal and jump around and do all sorts or fangirly things (some even fainted).