𝟎𝟎𝟒. what's my name?

━━━━˚✨👑⚔️⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚✨👑⚔️⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮 ❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

On the Isle of the Lost, Harry Hook, son of Captain Hook, walks into Ursula's Fish and Chip shop. Where he saw Gil, son of Gaston. Harry shoves a pirate out of the way, hopped over the counter and turned on the TV to show Mal on it. Then Uma walked out of the back and gave Harry his tray as he started eating. Uma then took some food from Harry's tray.

"Ugh!" Uma said as she threw some food on the TV, "Poser," Uma said, rolling her eyes.

"Traitor!" Harry called out as he turned to look at the TV.

"Uh, hello?" Uma yelled at everyone, causing them to throw their food on the TV.

"Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces," Harry said as he walked up to the TV, wiped some food off it and licked it off his finger, "You know, what I mean." Harry would never admit this but he felt as if something was missing in his life and that there was something or someone calling out to him in Auradon, it's as if he's hooked.

"Gil," Uma said, looking at the son of Gaston as Gil looked at her, "You wanna quit choking down yolks and get with the program?"

Gil swallows a yolk, "Yeah. What they said."

"That little traitor," Uma grunted her teeth, "Who left us in the dirt."

"Who turned her back on evil," Harry added.

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang," Gil mentioned, causing everyone to look at him, "Back when we were kids. Come guys, you guys remember she called her Shrimpy, and the name just kind of..." Gil noticed Harry's glare, "...Stuck."

"That snooty little witch," Uma said as she turned to the son of hook, "Who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing."

"No, she left you that sandbox and she said that you could have the shrimp-" Gil started but got cut off.

Uma slammed her hands on the table, "I need you to stop talking."

"Look, we have her turf now. They can stay in Bore-adon..." Harry told Gil.

"Harry, that's her turf now," Uma told her first mate as she closed the TV, "And I want it too, we should not be getting their leftovers, son of Hook, son of Gaston, and me! Most of all, daughter Ursula!" Uma said.

Uma then turned to Harry, "What's my name?" She asked Harry.

Harry quickly takes off his hat and bows down, "Uma."

Uma then turned to Gil, "What's my name?"

"Mmm, Uma," Gil said with his mouth full of food.

"What's my name? What's my name?" Uma sang.