Time to eat

Hi guys so I don't know how many parts I'm gonna do but if you would like more parts please let me know, but for now enjoy this chapter. And ofcours their is SMUT.

(btw English is not my native language)
__________________________________________________________

PREVIOUSLY (Ava's POV)

"This was the best shower if ever had" i said looking into those eyes. She kissed me passionately but not to long and said "for me to" with a smirk.

She pulled at my hand when we both got dressed. "Where are we going?" I asked Sara. "To my place" the beautiful perfection said, and we both smiled.
_______________________________________________________________
SARA'S POV

We went into the car, Ava lives nearby so we went with my car. We talked a lot in the car ride about our personal lives, and we laughed laugh allot to.

We then entered my house, Ava was looking around very curiously and then said "wow you have a really nice house!" "Thanks, my friends and I live all on the same street" I said because I didn't want to be short of. "Well what do you wanna do" she asked with a smirk on her face.

"I don't know do you want something to eat or watch a movie?"I said with only one thing on my mind. "Euhmm let's eat I'm hungry after that workout" Ava said. Well I only wanted to eat her, but I can't say that we just med. "yeah sure, what do you want?" I asked. "Do you got eggs and a smoothie?" "Ofcours, but we have to make the smoothie ourselves tho" i said, hoping that she would choose something else to drink because I am not good in the kitchen.

"Yeah I love making things myself let's begin!" "Ohh ok but you should know I'm not good at this" I said. "Yeah I can tell but it's ok I'm going to help you" she said with a smile. "Ok" i said kind of happy she's gonna help. "Ok do you have strawberries, bananas and yoghurt?" "Yes got al that" I said while grabbing the stuff.

"Great do you got a mixer?" She asked. I opened the kitchen cupboard, and got the mixer. "Ok now cut the bananas" she said with a smile. "Uhh ok" i said. She wrapped around me and helpes me cut the bananas, I felt my heart glowing so big. She put her head on my shoulder and whispered "you're doing great I knew you could do it" I felt so many things in that moment I cannot describe.

She kissed my neck soft and said "mix it, and forget about the eggs I have something better to eat" my stomach turned upside down, she stole my words I was going to say that. When the smoothie was done we drunk it. "It's was not bad" she said sounding proud of me. "I had good help" i said in a flirty way. She grabbed my waist, and pulled me in. She then gave me a passionate,soft kiss.

She picked me up and put me on the kitchen table, she kissed my neck and I could feel she was making hickeys, but I didn't care.

AVA'S POV

I made allot of hickeys in Sara's neck, but I couldn't care less I just wanted to eat her. "Go lay down" i said whispering in her ear. She did as I told her to, but I knew she didn't want to be the bottom, but I also didn't care. I only wanted to please her right now. I pulled of her hoodie, and kissed around her sports bra.

"Ava w-we have to be careful" she said trying to catch her breath. I pulled away and asked "why?" "Because my friends are always looking through my windows" she said scared her friends had already seen her. "Well don't worry about them they need to learn their is some word called 'privacy' in this world" i said trying to let her focus on only me and her.

"Yeah well they don't know that word" she said serious. "Well than they can watch amazing sex" I said smiling. "Ok fine, but it's you're fault if they see it" she said trying to hide her smirk, but that didn't work. She pulled of my shirt and sports bra, and I pulled of her bra.

We looked at each other for a moment. I kissed her nipple, and then kissed down to her pants, I slowly slipped them open. I pulled her pants to her ankles, and pulled her panties of with my teeth, also to her ankles. I pulled up her legs on the table, so that she could be in the right position.

I then teased her with kissing her tigh. "Ava..baby please" i smirked because I liked to be called her 'baby', but it didn't stop me from teasing. I licked around her core for a few more seconds, but the seconds didn't take long. I put my tongue inside her "ohh-o my god" I heard her say and I giggled which vibrated trough her whole body, she let out little moans.

I pulled out my tongue and replaced it with my two fingers, she let out a really loud scream."fas-faster please" she said a couple minutes later, which gave me a sign that she was close, so I did as she asked I sped up the rhythm. I felt her legs starting to shake.

"Come for me baby" i said moaning in her ear, and she listened very well cause not 1 moment later I saw her riding her orgasm, with her back arched I was looking at the beautiful sight, and smiled. She came down a little bit, but their where still little moans coming out of her.

I licked my fingers while she was looking at me and let a little moan escape. I lay down next to her, on the kitchen table and she asked "ready for the next round?" I just nodded my head yes. She got on top of me and kissed me.

SARA'S FRIENDS POV
"Okay that's enough they are going again!" Zari said "Zari why are you even looking!?" Nate said. "Just leave Sara alone sis" behrad said. "No, I can't she's my best friend I want to know who the tall girl is" Zari said "well you just watched them have sex I think you know enough" spooner said.

"No i don't 'know enough I'm curious" they all stand around Zari, then astra comes in. "You guys have you seen that Sara had sex with a tall girl, who is she?" Astra says while looking at them. "You watch it too!?" The two boys say at the same time.

"Yeah why wouldn't I? It started cute with the tall girl helping Sara make a smoothie, but then they said something to each other and it got hot!" Astra said with a smile on her face. "Y'all are crazy what bout PRI-VA-CY?" Spooner asked "yeah we don't do that girl" Zari said with a 'duh' on her face.

"Well why don't you just go there and ask" behrad joked. "That's a good idea bro, thanks" Zari said. "I was joking!" B said. "Well I think it's a good idea let's go Z" Astra said to Zari. They both arrive at Sara's house and knock on the door.

OUTSIDE PERSPECTIVE

Sara and Ava hear a knock on the door. "I knew it!" Sara said between the kiss. "Relax Sara it's gonna be ok" Ava said trying to calm her down "well if it's Zari, please be ready" Sara said putting on her clothes, and covering her hickeys with her hair. "I'm ready" Ava said while putting her shirt on. They walk to the door, and Sara sees Zari and Astra standing there.

"Omg Astra is her to!" Sara said whispered yelled to Ava. "I see you Sara open up!" Zari yelled, "okay!" Sara said while opening the door. "Heyy" Sara said like everything is ok.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys please let me know if I should continue writing these chapters, anyways hoped you liked it like the          other ones:)