They're Always Watching

I can see the ginormous building that I must face. My lungs are no longer functioning properly, I know I can't stop, so I keep running. Pushing my body beyond it's humanly standards. Even though I underwent many many months of preparation, nothing could prepare me for what was going to happen after I reached the door.

"I'm almost there" I huff aloud to keep my motivation and stamina up. I accelerate, I'm running so fast perspiration doesn't even have a chance to accumulate on my face.
Now lunging to reach the door. I can see the pin lock. I recite the six-digit code breathlessly aloud. And knock
"85, 12, 16" I can't help but wonder as to what the code might mean.
"Right now that doesn't matter, what matters is me getting to that door." I think to my self.
50 feet to go it feels like miles, only two minutes and 30 seconds have passed. It's felt like eternity.

At last I arrive at the steel walls and electronic push pad. I also see the door In which there is also a code for. I decided to open the manual door first. I knocked on the door 3 consecutive times, then 5 evenly spaced knocks with about 3 seconds time between them. After I completed the final knock I heard gears and gadgets turn. I was only halfway done. I needed to pick up the pace.

With less than a minute left before they would notice an intrusion, I quickly called everyone on their walkie, "positions? entering final code now"
Catching my breath to see if anyone would reply, I decide to go for it. "8,5,1,2,1,6" I say aloud and push each correlating button. My voice is soon drowned out by the screeching of a smaller metal door that I had failed to notice upon my arrival, had opened. Before stepping through the door I quickly went over my tasks. Breathing in a long needed breath I remembered what James has said to me,

"Recite the message to the exact word, repeat it as many times as necessary, make sure Julian understands the message, then promptly leave, don't loiter, just leave. If you don't leave Julian will suspect something suspicious and your group will be caught. You don't want that do you now?"

I check my surrounding before entering the dark alley way beyond the doors. No one else had ever been in area four from any of the other areas, I was the first. "ATTENTION!" Shouted someone angrily further down the hall. It was still pitch black.

Deciding it would be harder to see me if I was crawling, I got on my stomach and inches my way over to a door that I could barely make out. "so close" I thought in my mind. As I approached the door with my last remaining bit of strength, I used the wall to help me back on my feet, and decided that I had already wasted enough time getting here, I should just walk in. "Or I could call captin' Reggie" I thought.

I turned the volume on my walkie talkie on the lowest setting and tuned into the channel CR25. "Captin' ? I'm inside, I'm not sure what to do next." I whispered ever to faintly. There is not an immediate response. "damnit!" I whisper angrily to myself. At that moment Captin' Reggie tunes in and replies "just ...alk n. They..l let...yo...in.breaki..up.." I'm almost out of the radius of the walkie talkies, or there is a blocker, shielding reception. With the information I acquired I decided I would just "walk in".

I felt my way over to the handle and slowly eased open the door, I popped my feet in first so the soldiers I assumed were in, there wouldn't have a head shot deadlocked on me. When the rest of my body reached my feet, I expected guns to be pointed every which way at me, instead there were placed upon the ground and gasps were starting to chorus among the camouflaged army.