5

Dream and George were both sitting on the rooftop. They laughed at telling stupid jokes that were only funny because of how stupid they are.

"I did not" Dream responded

"You sure did" George laughed

"Your lying" Dream spoke

"Idk man i'm sure people would say otherwise"

"Huh.." Dream spoke

Dream laid himself down on the roof looking at the stars.

"There's more stars out than usual"

"Yea?" George asked as he joined Dream

The two boys both looked at the stars in silence. Dream turned his head slightly to look at George. George was smiling, not a big smile but more like a resting one. Almost as if he had something he wanted to say.

The moon light gently brushed against their faces. The two bows both turned their heads, now both facing each other. Dream and George both staring at each other.

Dream saw how Gorgeous hair dropped onto his face, how his almond shaped eyes both stared back at him, how his lips trailed along perfectly making his smile perfect.

Dream looked back at the stars. He sometimes wondered how he managed to be so perfect. It was as if he had no flaws, or even if he did none of them mattered to Dream.

"I have an idea" Dream blurted out

George looked at Dream with a curious look as he saw him stand

"Just follow me" Dream spoke

They both got off the roof before dashing off

"Where are we going exactly?" George asked as he ran after Dream

'Just trust me it'll be fun" Dream spoke back at George as he continued to run

They arrived at their destination, George was gasping for air even though it had only been a two mile run.

"Why did you take me to a walmart?" George asked

"Let's do what we used to do as kids" Dream spoke

George smiled at dream before they both walked into the building.

-

Dream was running pushing a shopping cart which George was in as they laughed. Dreams' laughter seemed to be funnier than the fun they were having.

Inside the cart along with George laid two skateboards.

"I can't believe they were still there" George laughed

"How long has it been, like 3 years?" Dream exclaimed

Dream stopped pushing the art as they made it to a somewhat empty parking lot. George got off as he handed Dream a skateboard. The skateboard had a few doodles that were made by Dream's younger self..

"You know if you wouldn't have taken that sign they wouldn't have caught us" Dream spoke

"Ok but the sign was cool" George spoke as he held it in his hands

Dream laughed as he rolled his eyes.

Dream put his skateboard on the ground as he balanced himself onto it. At first he was a little wobbly however he soon got the hang of it. George tried to do the same however couldn't keep his balance and almost fell.

"You have to spread out your feet more, to gain balance" Dream spoke

George followed Dreams instructions as he held onto Dreams arms and soon found his balance. Dream started to move by kicking his foot on the ground. After a few failed attempts he managed to get it right.