Hope (On Hold) Coming Soon

What if the world was non-existent? What if you were the last person in the world? Alone.

Life for 16 year old Laura isn't great. She is the last person alive on Earth. After disease hit and pretty much killed all of mankind, leaving Laura all alone. Before you think she just got lucky, there is more to it - she is Immune. Laura is determined to find more life on Earth, fighting The Infected with only a handbag and a baseball bat. She is losing faith, fighting for her life and hoping, just hoping that someone, anyone, is out there. This is her story about hope, determination, and love.

What if you weren't all alone after all?

~~~~

A/N: Hello guys :)

This was originally my first story idea, but I obviously haven't started it yet.

If you have been on my profile and you see another story I put up which is actually completed! It's just a little short story called 'Love Story'. Not as cliché as it sounds... I hope haha. :)

I hope to start this soon, but I don't really know when to be honest so I can't give you an exact date but I can promise you I will start it! It is my goal! *fist pumps the air like a five year old*

Anyway, how did you guys find this little blurb? Good? Bad? Okay? I would love if you guys could give me some feedback if you would actually read it if I started it.

I really love each and every one of my followers, so if you want to leave some constructive criticism about this blurb or my other stories, feel free to! You guys are amazing.

Also, last but by no means least, please, please, please vote on this or my other story. It would mean a lot and when I see that someone has voted or commented on one of my stories, it really puts a smile on my face. Really, it makes my day. So please, if you can vote, comment, or follow. :)

Stay beautiful.

- Jen.