Chapter 1: Traveling around?

Y/n Pov

Y/n: " What is a servant? "

Purple hair girl: " Are you serious you don't know? "

Y/n: " Yes, the last think I remember is...... that I die "

Purple hair girl: " Hmm... This is weird did the Grail make a mistakes or is it not working as it should be, or could it be cause you just recently arrive to the throne.... "

Y/n: " Sorry but if you can do you mind giving me a simple explanation of what it is "

Purple hair girl: " Well a servant is.. Ugh-"

The girl hold her head as she was in pain

Purple hair girl: " Sorry but I must go back, I pray that you two will be safe "

The purple hair girl then start getting out of the cave real quick without a word

White hair guy: " Well If you don't mind I will explain it "

Y/n: " Yes.... please do "

Little time skip after the explanation is done and with a meme

______________________________________

Y/n: " So a Historical and Popular figure is summoned to battle other until only one remain Huh.... "

White hair guy: " Well yes and the winner will get they're wish granted "

Y/n: " My wish.... "

Y/n: (...... I wonder if that can even be granted )

Y/n: " I understand also why are you so weak like now? "

White hair male: " Well I was put under a curse which make me weaker and useless "

Y/n: " I see... "

White hair male: " Oh yeah let me introduce myself I am a Saber class servants as for my real name.. "

Y/n: " You don't need to tell me..... your real name if you don't want to.. as it can be.... one of your weakness "

Saber: " Alright thank you so how about you? "

Y/n: " Me? Hmm..... I guess you can just call me.... Assassin for now.... cause I think that is my class and also.... (in low voice)  my curse "

Saber: " Then it is nice to meet you Assassin "

*Roaaaarrr*

A roar of a beast? can be heard and I can smell smoke and iron on the air

Y/n: " What was that...? "

Saber: " It is the roar of the wyvern "

Y/n: " Wyvern?... Ah.. Those danger beast is called a wyvern "