pt.11

Walking into the office I looked around the large estate , deciding on placing the food on the desk since that's most likely where we'll end up

"Babe?!" The sounds of her voice was close which meant she's probably in the photo shoot area.

"Hey mama, how was your day?" I came from behind the pink backdrop wrapping my arms around her shoulders protectively.

She leaned into my arm her head bending back to look up at me. Once our eyes locked I couldn't help but to laugh at look in her eyes. "You drunk?" I kissed her puckered lips sitting in the empty seat across from her.

"Just a little...I can still do the video." She giggled moving to sit in my lap. "I missed you." Her eyes dropped to my lips then back up to my eyes.

"I missed you too, New York kicked my ass." My hands made my way to her ass gripping it softly. "I bet, I'm just trying to figure out how and why Stormi was the one to inform me that you were home." The older women's lips pulled into a cute frown.

"She called me literally as soon as I pulled up, it was so dope." Kylies eyes started to dilate slowly.

"She called me before you came in jumping around, she looked so excited. You should stay home more babe." Her fingers threaded in my hair as she pulled me closer.

"Actually...I wanted to talk to you about that." Kylie pulled back slowly looking down at me. "Y/n, what now?" I sighed putting my head trying not to laugh.

"Are you fucking serious, you're such a dick." She smacked my chest moving to get off my lap.

But I quickly stopped her.

"Hood on lemme finish" she stopped fighting against me relaxing back into my arm. "I was going to say I wanted to sit down with you so we can plan out a vacation or something."  Seeing the bored look on Kylies face I sighed knowing she was bout to do the most.

"Are you dumb or something?" Again I had to hold back my laughter. Drunk Kylie was honestly a movie I never knew what was going to happy with her, maybe that's why I like to fuck with her so much.

"Babe I'm kidding, I really wanna sit down so we can plan out a schedule that works for both of us. Of course it won't always go as we plan because we both get Calle don last minute things but it'll add some sort of structure."

Seeing her face soften I knew she was about to apologize.

"Y/n I'm sorry." It was like clockwork with her in some aspects at least. As if I knew her like the back of my hand, but sometimes...just sometimes when you flipped it over it was a completely new person.

"I know babe, but cmon we said this time around we'll work on bettering things" I pulled her into a kiss as a way of showing her I wasn't mad.

Which she understood.