A Night Out With Mr.Payne

A Night Out With Mr Payne

Zayn P.O.V
" I finally went through my last tissue and now I can finally go to work since I've been out 3 days now ". I get out of bed and jump in the shower, " wow it feels good too do stuff without feeling like crap". I get out of the shower and change into my suit for the day, I get in my car and leave to work. There's traffic on the freeway so I'm late for work, as I rush into work I see my boss Mr.Payne " he says you're late and you've been out sick for three days we have a lot of catching up to do ", so I follow him to his office and he says " not now how about after work 8 o'clock, I said " sure " and go back to my desk.

* 7:55 pm
Zayn finally done getting dressed after two hours of trying to find the perfect outfit, when realizing why is he worrying so much, it's just business and a couple drinks, as he gets a text from Mr.Payne saying I'm outside :) . Zayn walks out his door and to see his boss dressed casually in black pants and a white button up.
Zayn then worries if he's not dressed properly and greets his boss with an awkward hand shake and says " Hello Mr.Payne ", then mr. Payne says " call me Liam ". As Liam opens the car door for him like a gentleman they drive off too a nice fancy bar, where they ordered drinks and did some work, then after they're finished with their work
Liam invites Zayn to his house for a glass of wine and Zayn agrees warily.

Zayn P.O.V
I go to his house after the bar and I walk around his house to find really adorable yet embarrassing photos of him . Liam catches me and startles me, he brings wine and we sit in his couch, talking, feeling like I've known him all my life, we've never hanged out and this is the first time we've ever gotten to know each other.

* 10:56 pm
Zayn feels a bit tipsy from the wine he's not a big drinker, so he puts it down on the coffee table and then he realizes Liam has been starring at him intensely, once Zayn looks back up they both lock eyes and they both lean in for a kiss, Zayn pulls back and apologizes and starts muttering curse words to himself and then Liam grabs him by the jaw and pulls him back for another kiss Zayn *gasp* at the feeling with reconnecting his lips with Liam and then he decide to just give in. While they're kissing, Zayn unbuttons Liam's shirt and while he's awkwardly struggling, he could feel his cheeks get hot. Liam's lips trail down from Zayn's lips to his jawline all the way from his neck and then Liam finds Zayn's weak spot on his neck and Zayn lets out a moan and feels Liam's grin. After Zayn is done unbuttoning up his and Liam's shirt, Liam stands up and takes off his belt but Zayn *whimpers*, he already missed the feeling of Liam's lips on his skin. While he sees Liam standing there, Liam puts down his pants and boxers together and Zayn looks down to his member and notices that he's hard already. Liam says " your turn ", as Zayn stands up Liam notices a slight discomfort and says " I'll do it for you " and in Zayn's mind he feels a relief he's always been insecure. As Liam gets down on his knees, he unbuttons his pants and drops them down to the floor he tosses Zayn's underwear across the room and Liam licks his way up from his happy trail all the way to his jaw and they reconnect lips and then their hard members knock against each other causing friction making Zayn moan a little, then Liam grabs Zayn's hand and they walk from the living room too his bedroom and as Liam shoves Zayn against the wall. He picks up Zayn's legs up with one hand snaked around Zayn waist Liam grabs a condom from his night stand and Zayn is not surprised that he could pick up Zayn since he was so muscular. While Zayn was lost in his thoughts he hadn't realized that Liam brought up the condom to Zayn's mouth so he could tear off the wrapper with his teeth. Zayn asks Liam to put him down so he could put the condom on for him then Liam says " yeah that's probably a good idea ", so Liam sits on the bed and Zayn walks over to him, his mouth is a literal pool of saliva when he sees Liam flesh cock slap against Liam's tummy when he lays down on the bed and Liam smirks when he sees Zayn lick his lips as Zayn puts on the condom Liam says " alright baby do you want to ride me or do you want me to fuck you on your hands and knees ", as Zayn blushes he says " I want to ride daddy ", his own eyes go wide as he realizes what he just said and Liam says " what"! Zayn apologizes and without warning Liam pulls Zayn on top of him and slips his cock in real slowly into Zayn's tight hole and Liam whispers into Zayn's ear call me daddy again Zayn says daddy repeatedly along with whimpers and moans as Liam thrust go all the way in and hits sweet spot making his pre cum leak onto Liam's stomach. He's stuffing into him and after a few minutes Liam tells Zayn that he's close and then Zayn says " me too daddy " and Liam looses it and cums and Zayn cums shortly after and white stripes landed on Liam face, then Liam gathers the rest he can't reach with his tongue and he gathers it up on his thumb and sucks on it and the night ends with Zayn and Liam dosing off still naked under the covers happily and satisfied.

* 7:28 am
Zayn wakes up and feels a heavy arm draped over his chest and then he realizes what happened last night and whispers " holy shit I fucked my boss " and then he gets up carefully thinking he needs to leave before Liam wake up. He goes to the living room trying to find his clothes, when he found everything except his underwear. He goes back to Liam's room and finds a new fresh pair of underwear that belongs too Liam, he puts on all his clothes and picks up a bottle of cologne to not smell like the night before and sprays it on him, he exits the room and closes the door really carefully. He leaves the house and he walks home thinking about the best night he just had he realizes he's gonna be late for work he gets home he doesn't have time to change so he jumps into his car and drives to work.

Liam's P.O.V
Liam wakes up as he stretches his arms, he realizes Zayn isn't there and gets up to see if he's downstairs. He puts on a pair of pants and finds Zayn's pair of underwear as he places it on the counter he goes up to shower and changes into a fresh suit. He grabs his car keys on the counter and puts Zayn's underwear in his pocket. Couple minutes later Liam arrives to his job already late but who cares since he's the boss he sees Zayn hasn't arrived and makes a mental note to tells someone to tell Zayn that when he arrives to come straight to his office.

* 8:22 am
Zayn finally arrives at work rushing inside his co-worker Stacey tells him that Mr.Payne asked for you to go to his office immediately when you arrived! As Zayn worried he walks over to Liam's office door *knocks* Liam says " come in " knowing that it was Zayn. As Zayn enters and closes the door Liam says " Sit " when zayn sits he notices his underwear on top of the table Liam's grabs the underwear and sniffs it! Zayn embarrassed says " can I have my underwear back ", then Liam says " not until you give me my underwear back". Zayn says " What do you expect me to do take off my pants and give them to you now ". As Liam stares at him with a stern look and nodding his head slowly. Zayn says " OMG you can't be serious " Liam: Oh you wanna try me as Liam gets up and closes the curtains. Zayn gets up about to unbutton his pants with a small smirk noticing Liam is uneasy asking him" what's wrong "? Liam answers " did you regret last night "? Zayn says " If I did why would I be in your office about to undress myself ". Liam says " You left early so I just assumed you didn't want anything with me ". Zayn: it wasn't that it was that my boss just shoved his cock up my ass and spent the night with him. Liam looks at the corner and says " oh can I confess something ". Zayn says " yeah sure ". Then Liam says " I've had a crush on you ever since you walked in to my office for your interview and ever since then I've wanted to make you mine ", and Zayn was about to speak when Liam interrupted him saying " I kind of had a feeling you had a crush on me too because every time you walked into my office or talked to me you would get really flustered and shy. Liam was ready for Zayn to respond but he was shocked when Zayn walked up to him to connect their lips together and that's when Liam's smells the cologne on Zayn and chuckles. Zayn asks " what's so funny " and Liam says " I can smell the cologne on you " Zayn says " I didn't want to smell like hot, sweaty sex so I took some of your cologne BOYFRIEND "
As Liam smiles" he says button your pants and get back to work baby and slaps his cute little bum "