Chapter 1

Cherry rustled in a bush. She spotted a mouse, twitched, and caught it. The cream she-cat padded back to her home at the horseplace.
"Daisy's kitting!" Floss greeted Cherry.
Cherry gasped and rushed to her sister's aid. "Daisy, Daisy, are you okay? Listen, Floss is going to push on your stomach,"

Three little mews were heard inside the horseplace. Floss came from behind the haystack. "Three healthy kits," she announced. Cherry nudged Smoky. "You've done good," she whispered.
Cherry laid beside Daisy. "So," she said. "What's your plan?"
Daisy sighed. She had been planning to maybe leave the horseplace due to a chance of nofurs taking her kits away, quite like how Floss lost her kits. Cherry would definitely miss her sister forever, but she respected whatever decision Daisy made.
"This one's Hazel," Daisy said. "The littlest one is Mouse."
Cherry smiled. "What about the cream one?" She said with the flick of her tail.
"Well," Daisy said, "he resembles you very much so I'll name him, Berry."
Cherry purred. "Hi Berry," she whispered.
"I'll have something to remember you by." Daisy replied. Cherry rubbed up against her. "I'll miss you sister," she cried.
Cherry purred again. "I don't want you to mourn remembering this day. This is the day your first, very own, litter of kits were born. I understand why you must go, but I'll miss you with all my heart."
Daisy pushed back tears. Her sister had always been so confident. She said no reply, and laid back.
"I bet you'll visit us." Cherry said. "I know you, you couldn't stand to go on a solo hunt by yourself. You were worried kittypets might think you were a mouse if you didn't have someone with you."
Daisy nudged her sister. "We were kits!"
Cherry sighed. "I guess you have to go..."
Daisy nodded. "I think growing my family in a different environment would be nice."
"Very well then, Daisy."