|35| Hurrican War

Maxine point of view

Our diverse army is separating into three medium size team to cover over all the bases on ground meanwhile some majority of us are flying with wings or riding on a dragons hoping for this plan to start getting into action without any disturbance occurring in this battle so, afterward we can get back to rebuilding our homes eventually when the times is right then i will be back on track to be continuing with my becoming a future queen tests as if i will need to able to do this tests whereas i always thought that being a future queen must be able to have a mindset like one ,the knowledge, the elegance and loyalty to their pledges to alliances of putting their people before them anyway, it is not all about me today because we are in a hot pot of trouble if we do not get there quick enough.

"I need you to put a circle of fire around them once we have finally gathered these creatures together!"I instructed August.

An awesome ideas has just pop in my head to create a forceful or trapped barriers of scorching , hot and penetrating fire of circle around them monsters to stop them from escaping this trapped even though i am not thousand percent sure how long a warlock mixed in with a fire tribe of magic would lasts for on these savages reptiles. I am slightly beginning to think that we need more than luck on our side now.

"I will do it now," said August.

"Good now, go and inform the rest of your crew"I commanded August.

August nods his head before jogging off to rejoin his teams to begin to explain their first move on working together as a team.

"Look at you, taking over leadership of our army"he said calmly to me.

He looks at me when i start to overthink this whole operation until he calms me down in his warm embrace breathing his scent to help clear my mind from stressing out, feeling more confident with taking control of this situation although I cannot control the clock to rewind, pause or fast forward time too which is a little bit of a pity really in order to predicted a win on our behalf of this great battle.

"How come you are so calm about this battle?"I asked him.

The complete opposite of how I am feeling now is what he is feeling when he calms nature of his smile or he is always whispering sweet words of encouragement to me as my heart raced keep beating fast with sweaty palms which means I am a nervous wreck at this moment.

Hence why nobody could tell me about the fate of our battle with a truckload of monsters can they?

"I have every single faith in us, in our group of gigantic armies and also, i have huge faith in you to lead us to victory"he said, assuringly to me.

There should be one or more peaceful days without having to endure the pain, war , battle and the death of many innocent people who all has their own life to live whereas I will try to do my best for them although, it will not always be easy in times like this as if we will ever give up a fight against the forces of evil.

"I am so sorry to ruin your deep couple talk but one of our soilder has already gotten hurt"said Devine worriedly.

However, it has barely even been an hour into this battle yet one of our soldiers for the defences has already gotten injured even if the injury does not seem to be too bad or otherwise we will have to go take him back to the castle safe place to heal up.

"Bring this guy to me as I would try my best to heal him myself" I told Devine.

The numbers of people for me to heal only went up by three soldier as I began to heal every single one of them with my magical power when I was completely done with that I smugly smile to myself thinking that there is one thing our enemies did not even think of when they try to ruin our land to ransacked our home is I have the power to heal anything or anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One hour later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This battle is already starting to look better compared to the first half of our wars when we are switching each group together again to build a more strong approach to wins with each and every second we have only defeated three monsters which does not seem to be much as I thought it would be too but I would personally call it making some progress along the way that we could take a whole numbers of creatures down if we all are trying to our hardest then we can save this place as well as the people who are in it.

"Looks like it is time for us to start joining in our war" I tell Angel that I am just as ready as the next person is for including myself in this war.

My eyes are lighting up to be a golden colour, I am feeling a wonderful surprise of surging energy coarsening through my veins within every single rising of determination in my heart to come face to face with these monsters. All of my feelings of dredging are completely washed away from me like a relaxing ocean water when it comes to crashing to the shore or maybe a gentle breeze blowing onto my neck.

"I hear you, love,"he said genuinely to me.

He takes my hands in his before we both start flying closer to where everyone else is to help end this war once and for all as our dragons are flying while breathing out fires flames around our opponents causing them to be screeching in unbearable pain or anger thereafter, we are taking it as a sign to up our game more than ever now before we all go out in flames.

"Everyone quickly start combining your magic now" I instructed my armies of diverse groups of magic creatures to hold hands together for my very elaborate plan to destroy our targets.

Our army has already started listening to us by connecting with each other chanting the most powerful of spells in creek to Hebrew words as I could feel that cominic energy raising from the ground upward around is a whole different level of energy so massively stronger than we all know it would be when the ground starting shaking like an earthquake to busy to even notice the source of light rays from the sun beaming heavenly down on all of us within each mind blowing moments of wiping out the darkness from our land along with the monsters are all crumbling into tiny pieces of rocks.

We all are opening eyes searching around to see if we actually did it or if our mind is still playing tricks on us this whole entire time yet somehow we all help defeating a huge number of monsters, safe our people and work together as a teams even though we all did already have our own doubts about us all being outnumbered too.

"Cannot believe that we actually defeated those hideous creatures!"exclaimed happily one of the time lords.

We are all so glad that we have won the battles so we all have decided to talk amongst each other meanwhile the other half of us are alerting the villagers to come out now to go back into their home if their home are destroyed then they are always allowed to come live in the palace with his parents and my non muggle family too just in case their house are still in order of being rebuilt again.

"Yeah, we all could not even have done it if it wasn't for your help" I said thankfully to everyone who has already been a great help to us by willingly coming here to join our fight against those monsters.

Who could have thought that fighting this war would get so much adrenaline pumping through my veins?

Arden added in "Stop being too modest about it, you are going to be one of the greatest future rulers of this kingdom also your leadership skills were pretty amazing too"she clinked her spoon with a glass cup to get everyone attention once all eyes where on her, she keep on suggesting for me to do a winning speech as the rest of the crowds join in with her , shouting speeches and do a speech.

A loud sound of a large round of a applause is coming from my fellow army friends of mixed or a very diverse magical people who are cheering me on with a few others in the crowds are chanting speech at me so, i start clearing my throats to give everyone a speech that they have all been waiting for now when everyone is raising their drinks to me as a form of sort of toast to celebrate us winning the war. My family came to join us as well in celebrating the wicked news of winning the war at last. Peace can finally rain on Elysian Altus Creek for our next generation or centuries of angels.